JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wot did eminem actually say to will

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Concerning the Mr nice guy song i really thought it was to whup eminem's ass just a way for him to understand "hey behave lil'boy, learn respect!!".

But it was mainly a song for Will's haters and dissers and those people on the song dissed Will on a worst way so i'm quite disappointed that this song did not knock eminem out and disgust him from rapping.

I also have to make you notice that we don't like eminem for a lot of reasons but i don't think Will is worrying about him so we don't really have to talk about a beef between the two of them, he mentioned him just like he mentioned Dre, Rakim or Esco on the album nothing bad. But i keep on dreaming about how Will is gonna whup his ass and it makes me smile!!!!!

mr. niceguy is good,but i expected something different...if will turned into mike lowrey just for that track it would have been dope! on the other hand will showed that eminem isn't worth of a diss, even vanilla ice has been dissed! :hilarious:

Why does everyone always chat about eminem and will...wills clearly a better mc and doesnt even need to be mentioned

"Will Smith Dont Have To Cuss To Sell Records

Well I Do So F*ck Him And F*ck U To"

"Dissed By Eminem But Did It Bother Him (Nope)

Big Will Get Another 20 Mill Walk Straight Past E"

• Members

i'm quite disappointed that this song did not knock eminem out and disgust him from rapping.

Man, that 2 verse has to be one of the best disses ever. It had so much class and dignity, yet it was aimed straight below the belt of Eminem.

When I first heard the news about Will getting back at Slim, I really felt that Will was completely losing his charm as a rapper. But after listening to Mr. Nice Guy, I respect Will even more now.

Will could have anyday called Slim a little faggot or something like that. But then he would have just been another Ja Rule. But this is what is unique about Fresh Prince. The guy just has unbelievable amount of class. :thumb:

i'm quite disappointed that this song did not knock eminem out and disgust him from rapping.

Man, that 2 verse has to be one of the best disses ever. It had so much class and dignity, yet it was aimed straight below the belt of Eminem.

When I first heard the news about Will getting back at Slim, I really felt that Will was completely losing his charm as a rapper. But after listening to Mr. Nice Guy, I respect Will even more now.

Will could have anyday called Slim a little faggot or something like that. But then he would have just been another Ja Rule. But this is what is unique about Fresh Prince. The guy just has unbelievable amount of class. :thumb:

Thing is, people were looking for a battle track, a diss track. Will has too many other things to do than to sit down and write a response to some random hater, especially 4 years after the fact... lol, Eminem was only important enough to get a few lines...

He didn't try to make it a very angry song. He was just adressing his haters in a funny way, such as here:

"Will's a nice guy

why he's so nice I'd

let him date my daughter

like he was a white guy"

"Pepole dissing Will sat on a wall

People dissing Will had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put none of their careers together again"

:hilarious: :hilarious:

i love will but lets be honest lyrically em is slightly better

Emienm:

let's break this down Will smith dosen't need to sell records so fu(k hium and fu(k you to

does that rhyme?!?!? :nono: it dosen't

Will Smith:

Dissed by eminem but didn't bother him, yup but he classy big will just get another 20 mil and walk right past E.

does that rhyme?? :thumb: yes it does

last I checked rap music was supposed to rhyme

i love will but lets be honest lyrically em is slightly better

Emienm:

let's break this down Will smith dosen't need to sell records so fu(k hium and fu(k you to

does that rhyme?!?!? :nono: it dosen't

Will Smith:

Dissed by eminem but didn't bother him, yup but he classy big will just get another 20 mil and walk right past E.

does that rhyme?? :thumb: yes it does

last I checked rap music was supposed to rhyme

owned