JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wot did eminem actually say to will

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"Will Smith doesnt have to cuss to sell records but I do so **** him and **** you too and please **** me to, because no girl in the world does even want to go near me, I feel so sorry for myself, buhu" somethin like that

this guy just makes fuin of him self Will doesnt even have to

• Members

Eh.....I do have the album MMLP and I honestly don't remember the last line. So Lerkot, did Slim himself send you this special remade version of 'Real Slim Shady?'

Em also said something on his last album "Encore" that might've pushed Will to respond: "rapper slash actor/ kiss my cracker slash ass", damn he needs me to write punchlines for him, that's so corny, even more than the one on "The Real Slim Shady" :hilarious: :hilarious: Em is one of the worst rappers to ever step on the mic, such a disgrace! :blabla:

"Will Smith doesnt have to cuss to sell records but I do so **** him and **** you too and please **** me to, because no girl in the world does even want to go near me, I feel so sorry for myself, buhu" somethin like that

Eminem is perfettic i swear in 5 diferent labguages i say

f*ck eminem only not on this board :kekeke:

• Members

definatly

Will the real slim shady Please Sit Down

lol :hilarious:

y only sittin?! how about "will the real slim shady plz **** off the rap world"

Will the real slim shady please go the hell home

Em also said something on his last album "Encore" that might've pushed Will to respond: "rapper slash actor/ kiss my cracker slash ass", damn he needs me to write punchlines for him, that's so corny, even more than the one on "The Real Slim Shady" :hilarious: :hilarious: Em is one of the worst rappers to ever step on the mic, such a disgrace! :blabla:

acctualy it's not from encore... i think it's from "white america" but i'm not sure...