JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Larry Elder

Guest Guest

ha! i'm not surprised esp. if this guy's as much of an asshole that people say he is.....Wendy Williams is next! LOL

but seriously, i wonder what it would take to get rid of that b*tch, b/c she been spreading BS for years about EVERYbody :confused3:

Yeah, Wendy Williams is next and then its Eminem...

eminem? christ, yeah u keep thinkin that kida!

will could destroy eminem if he really wants to but he won't cause he is a niceguy!!

eminem is just a dude who is in puberty, i think that's the reason why he is mocking will...it's like that,if you are young, your dad is your idol/greatest etc. But when u get older u have to rebel against him to create your own personal style!!!

Eminem past = JJ+FP fan

Eminem now = Will Smith hater

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

what y'all think?

Sooner or later people'll get sick of Eminem, I don't think anyone'll want to keep on hear him say the same ol' s*** after awhile on his songs, he's washed up now and has nothin' new to offer anymore, he always tries to recycle the Marshall Mathers LP over and over but on the other hand FP's albums all have different themes to them, Larry Elder and Wendy Williams also deserve to lose their jobs, you shouldn't get paid to disrespect everyone like they do.

Where did u hear it was cancelled? Not that I really care about Larry Elder's show. But I kinda figured it would be axed soon. Cause here in they show the Larry Elder show at 3am. :hilarious: Nobody wants to see the show. I caught part of one episode he's trying to be like Dr. Phil giving realationship advice :hilarious: I'm glad he's gone. Now Wendy Williams :grin: ready or not Here He Comes.