Radio Release - NOW!

CD release - 2-3 Weeks

Party Starter

Radio Release - middle June

Cd - Beginning of July

Pump Ya Breakz

Radio - Beginning of august

Cd - End of August

The sales should be holding up 'til september then.

Album should do atleast 35-40k a week, with a push around 60k at the time tell me why and part ystarter is released.

Then i'd expect a new album to the spring of 2006 =)

My plan would have been:

Tell me why:

Radio Release - NOW!

CD release - 2-3 Weeks

Party Starter

Cd - Beginning of July

Pump Ya Breakz

Cd - End of August

Album should do atleast 35-40k a week, with a push around 60k at the time tell me why and part ystarter is released.

Your living in dream land with them dates mate.

Tell ME Why shud hit radio and TV by the end of May hopefully, maybe June. Then the single be released in July. Its only 2 months and summer is well and truly here

• Members

Am I the only one who thinks that making "Tell Me Why" a single is a mistake that could kill the album. I think "Pump Ya Brakes" should definately be the next single, even "Party Starter" or Lost & Found" but not "Tell Me Why'" I hope they change their minds.

Edited by rappr

My plan would have been:

Tell me why:

Radio Release - NOW!

CD release - 2-3 Weeks

Party Starter

Cd - Beginning of July

Pump Ya Breakz

Cd - End of August

Tell ME Why shud hit radio and TV by the end of May hopefully, maybe June. Then the single be released in July. Its only 2 months and summer is well and truly here

No, no no no no no , and NO :slap: :kekeke:

That would be NOT so smart in my books,

Tell me why in july does not make sense at all,

actually it could but the reason it can't seems like will has party starter

that's waiting for a release in summer, and if your gonna release Tell my why in july

it means the 3rd single will be out around september, and that's just wrong.

Switch has been out for nearly 1,5 months, and on top of that,

you want to wait till july which is another 3 months.

So basically 4 months of waiting for another single, dunno with the 2 summer tracks

on it, I dont see that happening.

My plan would have been:

Tell me why:

Radio Release - NOW!

CD release - 2-3 Weeks

Party Starter

Cd - Beginning of July

Pump Ya Breakz

Cd - End of August

I ain't saying what i think is gonna happen, but what i want to happen. And studying economics and marketing AND being in showbiz, it's not a good play releasing a single in the beginning of march and then waiting 'til July for the sequel.

Most of the albums and artists being promoted like that end up like one hit wonders or with a weak single and sale.

That's why u gotta have variety between the singles and releasing them within 2 month gaps. or atleast radio releases.

That's why i'm saying that tell me wh should be radioreleased within the next week, or within the two next weeks. Switch has done it's part. it doesn't need more promotion it's going for itself now.

They should start leaking it to the radio by now, and then do massive promotion in may, and then release it. As i see it, both will and his fans see tell me why as the big hit of the album. the one keepin it up in sales.

• Members

Am I the only one who thinks that making "Tell Me Why" a single is a mistake that could kill the album. I think "Pump Ya Brakes" should definately be the next single, even "Party Starter" or Lost & Found" but not "Tell Me Why'" I hope they change their minds.

Man, I feel that "Pump Da Brakes" should be the next single too. It's awesome.

Guest Guest

i dunno...tell me why is a good choice for a single...whether it be second or third...i got chills up my spine when i heard it the first time...and i don't even know half the people he mentions in it...

he should release after tell me why...some track that is to the haters...like Lost & Found and play the beginning of Mr.Niceguy/I wish i made that at the end of the video...e.g. LL did the same on hush

i don't want that will releases another party track at summertime...maybe later party starter