JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHOSEN ONE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the UK version of Lost & Found has 2 bonus tracks. they're called Comin 2 The Stage and We Won't. Many international versions have only Comin 2 The Stage also. unfortunately the US gets stuck with the minimum. check out the audio forum for a bunch of unreleased trax by JJFP/Will Smith which are referred to as "b-sides". this is why it pays 2 be on the JJFP forum!

2 answer a few ?uestions...

"Coming To The Stage" is a bonus track on one of the non-US imports (Australia i think).

"Coming To The Stage" and "We Won't" are 2 bonus trax on the UK version.

"Coming To The Stage," "We Won't," and "Chosen One" are the bonus trax on the Japan version. This is also the rarest and most expensive version...as most stuff from Japan is.

I got my copy of the Japan and UK version off ebay.

Also, this Japan version actually has a small booklet with the song lyrics (nothing more). However, the paper used for the lyric booklet and CD insert smell really bad. :hilarious: I opened the CD and waz like "ugh, what is that smell?" Then i held the lyric booklet close 2 my face cuz the print is really small and waz like "ugh, it's the CD inserts!!" :puke:

• Members

It's so unfair that a place like Japan, where most of the people can't even speak proper English, gets all the special editions and limited editions. In Will's word, "Tell Me Why"????!!!!!

It's so unfair that a place like Japan, where most of the people can't even speak proper English, gets all the special editions and limited editions. In Will's word, "Tell Me Why"????!!!!!

Yeah, that's true... and if u wanna have a japanese version to get all the tracks u have to pay way too much! That's really f**ked up... but I also would like to hear that song! Even my UK-Version isn't here yet... :mad8:

Seems like good lyrics but I dont know why he's doing another one of those "im the king of rap" tracks...

'Cause he is the king of rap ain't he?!! :ali: :chuks: :ali:

just 2 add to AJ's post, i think Comin 2 The Stage is on more than just the Australia import cuz i think fan4ever (Belgium) and willreign (Israel) also got that on their CD's. i think Comin 2 The Stage is on alot of the international releases, if not all.