JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

how can i become a potna?

Yeah, I'm also wondering about that, I got all the Will Smith cds, like Big Wille Style, Willenium, Born To Reign ans Lost & Found..I really would like to become a potna and watch all those live performances of Will and Jazz..I was looking at some pics of the Nicelodeon show where Will performed Switch, and that looked hot and the audio form the other shows, evertything is hot!

So..Is there any other way to become a potna member? Pliiiz??

there is another way that i can become a potna bside having all JJFF cds

cuz i miss 3 albums n one of em is Rock The House

n there is no way that i can find it in israel....

you dont have to have all the will smith/fp cds to become a potna....i dont and im now a potna

Edited by WILL IS ILL

• Members

never mind, it looks like he changed it, you do have to have all the cds

my bad for posting two times in a row

you do gotta have all the cds DAMN

"hey i dont deny that all you guys are great fans..and once i get to know you on the board i'll make you a potna..but this post right here was saying if you own all the JJFP albums post a pic and i'll AUTOMATICALLY make you a potna cause then i feel comfortable letting u download b-sides n stuff.. so no need to post ya collection unless u got everything"

thats what tim said , i underlined the part.

SEE!and he edited his post proving he changed it

Edited by WILL IS ILL

To achieve "Potna" status, u kinda have 2 prove yourself. Having all the albums is the simplest way 2 prove u are a fan down 4 the long term. After all, if u are a fan, u should want them badly enuff that u are trying 2 get them any way. The only other way to get that status is 2 hang around 4 awhile. Since u get certain benifits with that title, u gotta be a trustworthy person who is down 4 the board as well as JJ+FP.