JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FINAL 2nd week sales

Pleasure & Pain, the latest offering from soulful R&B quartet 112, slipped from #4 to #5 when second-week sales of the disc took a 48 percent nosedive. But 112's LP did manage to move nearly 61,000 copies, besting actor/rapper Will Smith's Lost and Found — which also makes its second straight appearance in the chart's top 10 at #6 — by not even 600, a tough break for the Fresh Prince.

So, he sold between 60-61,000, bringing his cume to over 155,000, i believe..pretty good

I think it's tyme 2 street team the album. Time 2 vote for "Switch" on the main music video shows and radio. The album will start slipping since they aren't releasing any new videos/singles right now.

I think it's tyme 2 street team the album.  Time 2 vote for "Switch" on the main music video shows and radio.  The album will start slipping since they aren't releasing any new videos/singles right now.

Most of us have been doing this for quite a while :poke:

Hey man whats that? :ridepony: :chuks:

Considering he is maintaining the #6 spot, I think his sales will stay consistent. Hopefully once Tell Me Why is released, sales will increase. 112 dropped quite a bit this week, so Will will probably pass them next week. It is just a shame that he is not selling more, because people are missing out on a great album.

Actually it's doing okay... as i expected even though i hoped it would have done 170k.

The important thing is the follow up.. Tell me why... NOW!!

Actually it's basically doing the same pace "Big Willie Style" is 'cause it took almost 2 years on the charts to sell 9 million, it just needs to stay in the top 10 for awhile 'cause usually the highest sellin' album on the charts usually sells 400,000, this is a slow time for music right now, 50's album fading too, Mariah Carey'll probably overtake him since there's a lot of buzz over her album and she's sold over 100 million, but it looks like everyone's broke and has resulted to downloading. :kekeke:

Edited by bigted