JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 big news... (Will in israely life)

1. I bought today the Will Smith cd LOST AND FOUND as I promissed...

i'm hearing it all day defently great disc!!!... bo doubt...

what brings me to the secound isiue...

the first review on the cd is wack...

ill tranlate it 4 ya in the next msg...

now u can c me with the cd of Will Smith

post-3-1113393817.jpg

bcos I don't have alot of time ill just translate the first part...

"You don't have to be a hype fan pf Will Smith to be sad to hear the poor metireal and spirit in his new album.

Smith started his carrier as a boy in the middel of the 80's with jazzy jeff and become one of first rap stars to all the familly.

since then he had quite a few hits, but his work in the movies was better then his music carrier. here in the first album since 3 years, something bad happend to him."

part that made me angrey:

"from one side he cretisize the new rappers and from the other side he quating Eminem and snoop dog..."

"But when he totaly siries and when he triens really hard to be funny, Smith looks like he behind all the other stars"

there is alot of other stuff that makes me angrey but I don't know how 2 tranlate then 2 English sorry...

post-3-1113394523.jpg

• Members

Hey Hey, I purchased the CD too. This officially is my first Will Smith CD (because it seems Lost & Found will not be released here in cassette). Anyways, loving it right now. And it has "Coming To The Stage" track too. Hey, there's also like a foldable poster-booklet inside, so I'm gonna stick it up the wall. :thumb: