JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

click...

• Members

Ok I think this is the story behind Loretta

(Warning the following story reflects no personal views of Joe Pusateri. This story is completly based on fiction and the imagination of Mr. Pusateri. All of this story even the parts that sound like they make sense are completly fictional.)

First off, Loretta was a real girl. This story is true. Loretta becamed obsessed with Will Smith. She lived her entire life trying to meet him. She shunned everyone in her life that she knew to fufill her fantasy of marrying Mr. Smith. She was unsuccessful. Will married one Jada Pinket. She was arrested while on the road. After being released from her day or two stay in jail she realized she could never be with Mr. Smith. Shortly afterwards she commited suicide. Her family was notified. After this tragic set of events Loretta's family wrote a letter to Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith associated with her family and assured them he was very sorry for their tragic loss. Will Smith then wrote a song in memory of Loretta.

• Members

Why does it seem like every time i make a post in a topic thats already started no one posts in that topic ever again?????? :confused3:

• Members

Well I took at least 5 minutes of my time to write that I'd at least like some feedback saying I'm crazy or something

• Members

Well I took at least 5 minutes of my time to write that I'd at least like some feedback saying I'm crazy or something

You're crazy man.

thanks you so much

you have no idea how much this means to me