JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sellouts

Mike

But you know what, I don't think that we should focus on this too much. We all know the real deal... most are ignorant and many are simply hypocritical in their thinking, and it's a glaring triat. It's secret envy, and they know it even though they don't want to admit it. Livin lovin, lovin livin, it's all good.

Ice-T is not a good person 2 use. FP and Ice-T are good friends. Back in 1993/1994, Ice-T waz on The Arsenio Hall Show when Arsenio waz doing own of his "Props 2 Hip-Hop" shows and DJ Jazzy Jeff waz sitting in with the band. In an interview, Ice-T talked about the difference from him and FP. He waz saying that it wouldn't be fair 2 ask either of them 2 make music that wazn't their style. He said that JJ+FP waz like Disney and that he waz Stephen King. The audience reacted like it waz a diss and Ice-T sat up and said "No, no no...what i'm saying is, don't ask Stephen King 2 do a Walt Disney movie." Ice-T may be recognized the true original gangsta, but he also has old school credibility and a political side. U can't limit him 2 one thing like most of the more modern rappers out.

Yeah Ice-T's a smart man who has a lot of respect for all kinds of hip-hop, he's an open minded individual, I wouldn't call him a sell-out.

Your rite guys i take it back about ice-t. He's a good guy. But ppl like 50. Who have a lot of money and some what of power to address n pay respect where respect is do. Instead these ppl put down artists cause they're not with the "in" crowd. Some of these cats act like they own the world but they forget that they could be the flava of the week and never have another platinum album again.