JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will On TRL UK

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i taped it, it was pretty good and Will was fooling around as usual. He talked a bit about lost and found and the concert 2moro, and then the dumb interviewers started asking him about movies again. WHY! he hasnt even got a film done yet.

anyways he talked a bit to xzibit aswell and chose to play Kayne West and de la soul as his videos, i'l leave the rest to see for yoursleves when i get the vid up sometime 2moro (hopefully :hsnono: )

hey guys i taped it, it was pretty good and Will was fooling around as usual. He talked a bit about lost and found and the concert 2moro, and then the dumb interviewers started asking him about movies again. WHY! he hasnt even got a film done yet.

anyways he talked a bit to xzibit aswell and chose to play Kayne West and de la soul as his videos, i'l leave the rest to see for yoursleves when i get the vid up sometime 2moro (hopefully :hsnono: )

What was Will's response to the movie question?

well they were talking about having tonight he comes lined up and the presenter said it sounded like an adult movie, they had a little fun with that joke and Will just said hes trying to find a film that balances having a meaning and a good story behind it and being a big huge box office hit.

well they were talking about having tonight he comes lined up and the presenter said it sounded like an adult movie, they had a little fun with that joke and Will just said hes trying to find a film that balances having a meaning and a good story behind it and being a big huge box office hit.

So, did it sound like "Tonight He Comes" will Be Will's next movie?