JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Guest lambertj3

i dont think the superbowl incident had anything to do with colour, i think Justin apologized quite quickly where it took Janet a lot longer do admit and do a public apology. Also it was her titty hanging out and she didnt have to do it if she didnt want to.

And as for her sales i dont think its bcoz of the superbowl i just think her new album isnt as good as the others, its ok but it just doesnt compare to her previous stuff.

Guest lambertj3
true on the album thing but i do recall justin was a prt of that and sorry to disagree but janet did apologize after it happened. granted it took a day or two but i don't see justin getting any backlash besides there were two people on the stage not one and janet didn't say i ll have you naked by the end of this song , nor did she pull her on boob out herself. not to mention justin turned around and tried to act like it wasn't his doing like he didn't know what was going to happened even though they both planned the whole thing not just janet herself. Justins a hypocrite

I personally don't care about anybody apologizing or anything...it waz what it waz and it wazn't as big of a deal as people make it out 2 be. I like Janet's new album alot, but i don't think "I Want You" should have been the lead off single.