JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

P.Diddy has to pay

Angel Amor

P. Diddy Hit With Child Support Bill

Apr 8, 1:32 PM EST

Associated Press

Hip-hop star Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has been ordered to pay more than $21,000 a month in child support to an ex-girlfriend with whom he has an 11-year-old son.

The order, issued Thursday by the New York Supreme Court's Appellate Division, came after Combs appealed a Westchester Family Court ruling last year that he should pay $35,000 a month. He currently pays about $5,000.

The ex-girlfriend, Misa Hylton-Brim, had sued for higher monthly payments and about $398,000 in back support for their son, Justin.

The appellate court judge awarded a lower but undisclosed amount in back support and ordered Combs to pay Hylton-Brim's legal fees. The judge set monthly support payments at $21,782.

Rob Shuter, a spokesman for Combs, said Combs would appeal the decision to the state Court of Appeals.

While separated from girlfriend Kim Porter, Combs, 35, was also sued for child support for their son, Christian. He pays Porter, a model, about $30,000 a month.

Money dosen't equal love. I don't know his situation or his involvment in their lives, but this women sound like they want his money and dont' wanna work a day for the rest of their lives. I mean, do they really need $22,000 to $30,000 a month to cover the child's needs?!?

Money dosen't equal love. I don't know his situation or his involvment in their lives, but this women sound like they want his money and dont' wanna work a day for the rest of their lives. I mean, do they really need $22,000 to $30,000 a month to cover the child's needs?!?

Well I never said money equals or should equal to love,

but, from my own experience with these kinda situations,

I can guarantee you that I actually dont care if this woman fakes it or not,

it also doesnt matter to me if she's just out for the money,

or if she doesn't have to work for the rest of her life,

I am not the cheap guy who knocks down girls and make them pregnant,

and then doesn't even take responsibility on it,

fact is the woman went to a misery of 1 year to bring a child to the world,

and the main reason is diddy not being cautious, and he is responsible,

SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE, obviously the judge thinks the same way,

of the kid and the woman.

This isn't also the first and only girl he made pregnant,

and on top of all this, he even doesn't feel resposible in any way.

So yea, he should pay for it, the least he could do innit.

I just hate these kinda people

• Members

If Puffy is a multi millionaire, why can't he take care of his own son but has to pay his ex-girl to take care of Lil Diddy? He certainly can look after Ashton Kutcher really well. :cwm: