JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HELP!URGENT

bagotrasho

• Members

my computer has a virus

i used norton anti virus it said the repai/quarantene/ and delete failed

if my dad finds out my computer got a virus hell take it away from me saying i wasnt responsible

its a tojan virus

i cant go to my dad i need someone's help

need anymore info and ill be more than glad to give it to you

SOMEONE HURRY

Edited by bagotrasho

ive been were u are so i know how it feels. U can sometimes find things on the internet ( if u can get to it ) that fix certain viruses.

I couldnt fix mine so i went the easy way out and paid a man to come out and fix it bcoz i couldnt. Other ppl here will know more than me tho coz i havnt a clue sorry!

• Members

I guess I'll just have to live with the virus and try and hide it from my dad

It isnt really affecting anything but my backround is a blue screen sayin theres a virus and stuff and it wont let me change it so ill just try and hide it till i can come up with some kind of solution

I found this on internet. I think it will help you:

To have your computer scanned for viruses, just visit www.antivirus.com/ (its free).

If you want an explanation first, read http://www.antivirus.com/free_tools/ and www.antivirus.com/vinfo/ ).

If not, just click on this link to http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_pcc.asp and HouseCall will immediately begin the process of checking your computer for viruses. Try not to get alarmed when it starts running automatically (via an ActiveX control) after you click on this link.

Be patient for a few minutes even if HouseCall takes a while to load its web page and download its free virus checking program. Select the hard drives you want scanned for viruses. I do not select AUTO CLEAN because I want to examine the construction of any virus found. Relax and read a book while Housecall scans all the files on the hard drives you select.

HouseCall will display its report after it finishes scanning your hard drive. If HouseCall finds a virus on your computer, do not push the panic button. Just calm down and read HouseCall's explanations about the virus it found and how you can remove the virus from your computer (I removed one).

If you have time, read www.guardcentral.com/ about computer security

• Members

I used to go through Trojan problems very regularly until I discovered the ultimate Anti-Trojan programme called TDS 3. It is the superb software out there. Download it from here:

TDS-3

Use it like every week and all your Trojan and Adware problems are over. :thumb:

• Members

hey guys i got it all fixed thanks fer your help!

that just proves how great this forum is and how much everybody shoujld appreciate it

you can meet so many great people and theyll help you with whatever just like ur best friends :beer: