Weakest JJFP Album?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Weakest JJFP Album?

• He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper
    • And In This Corner...
    • Homebase
    • Code Red
    • Rock The House

I couldn't choose either! I cant believe tho that a lot of people aren't really feeling 'And In This Corner' For me it was one of my favourite albums from them! I really liked it! I think my most least listened to album out of all the JJFP collection would be 'Rock The House' but I wouldn't go as far to say it was their weakest!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that has been bugging me about this post is that Rock The House isn't included. I wouldn't chose it as their weakest album, but it's rediculous 2 not include it just because some people don't have it.

sorry :kekeke:

• 10 months later...

See I have to disagree with most of you because I think that Code Red is the weakest. I'll explain, It starts with a remake of "As We Go" sort of. Then its just loaded down with party tracks that are an inch deep and a mile wide. True they have nice beats but they are truely lacking great lyrics. The only solid tracks are Shadow Dreams and No Place Like Home and neither are tracks that I HAVE to listen to. I havent really fallin for this disk at 3 diffrent times in my life and to me that says alot. The only song that I truely like to listen to all the time is "I Cant Wait To Be With You" and its not even in my top 20 tracks of all times. :sorry:

• Members

See I have to disagree with most of you because I think that Code Red is the weakest. I'll explain, It starts with a remake of "As We Go" sort of. Then its just loaded down with party tracks that are an inch deep and a mile wide. True they have nice beats but they are truely lacking great lyrics. The only solid tracks are Shadow Dreams and No Place Like Home and neither are tracks that I HAVE to listen to. I havent really fallin for this disk at 3 diffrent times in my life and to me that says alot. The only song that I truely like to listen to all the time is "I Cant Wait To Be With You" and its not even in my top 20 tracks of all times. :sorry:

My bad I wasnt logged in. This was my post.

• Admin

How many times you listened to Code Red? Just Party Tracks? What is Twinkle Twinkle(I'm not a star) Shadow Dreams Aint No Place Like Home Just Kickin It Cant Wait To Be With You?? I think it is one of the best party rap albums ..scratch that I think its the best party rap album of all time.. BUT its brilliance is that you can throw it on at a party but it has an equal amount of deep and solid tracks like the ones I just mentioned.. Twinkle Twinkle is one of jazzy jeff fresh prince's best tracks ever...

I just got And This Corner yesterday.. I dont get waht you guys talking abot, except from like 2 Tracks, its very hot. I actauly like it more than Code Red. You see I love Tracks like Cant Wait To Be With You, Looking For The One, Aint No Place Like Home etc. Shadow Dreams has good lyrics and all but I dont like the beat. Same is for Twinkle Twinkle. Evene tho the lyrics form the are much better, I would rather listen to Songs like "The Girl Had A Mustache" and "The Reverend" caus they are nicre produced I would say.. You Cant touch Looking Fo The One and Aint No Place Like Hom tho.

He`s The DJ, I`m The Rapper is on Top for me. Than you`ll get a faight between Code Red and And In This Corner. I never realy heard the other 2. So I cant judge about them.

Edited by Turntable

I just got And This Corner yesterday.. I dont get waht you guys talking abot, except from like 2 Tracks, its very hot. I actauly like it more than Code Red. You see I love Tracks like Cant Wait To Be With You, Looking For The One, Aint No Place Like Home etc. Shadow Dreams has good lyrics and all but I dont like the beat. Same is for Twinkle Twinkle. Evene tho the lyrics form the are much better, I would rather listen to Songs like "The Girl Had A Mustache" and "The Reverend" caus they are nicre produced I would say.. You Cant touch Looking Fo The One and Aint No Place Like Hom tho.

He`s The DJ, I`m The Rapper is on Top for me. Than you`ll get a faight between Code Red and And In This Corner. I never realy heard the other 2. So I cant judge about them.

Glad u like it! This is my fav JJFP album!

• Admin

rock the house is my easily least listened too..by a long way.. I mean it was made in 87..and it does sound like it.. A touch of jazz and magnificent jazzy jeff are 2 classics tho.. u must be on crack to think twinkle twinkle isnt a good beat :mygod:

I think that "Rock The House" is probably one of the most critically acclaimed albums for JJFP, they had a lot of credability for that album and so did "Code Red" so how could you call them the worst ones? I'd say "And In This Corner..." was probably a dissapointment for many 'cause it came after the classic "He's The DJ..."

rock the house is my easily least listened too..by a long way.. I mean it was made in 87..and it does sound like it.. A touch of jazz and magnificent jazzy jeff are 2 classics tho.. u must be on crack to think twinkle twinkle isnt a good beat :mygod:

Well, its not realy my style. Especaly caus it allways reminds me of another Track I know (and hate) and that gives me the creeps :stickpoke:

I just heard snippets of Homebase. It`s sound cool. I still never heard Rock The House Yet. So on as much as I know now I would say, He`s The DJ I`m The Rapper is my fav. Than comes And In This Corner. Than comes Code Red, I explained allready why. And after that comes ether Homebase or Rock The House. I cant choose since I didnt heard that one, and Homebase not totally.

Looking For The One, Aint No Place Like Home, I Wanna Rock, Just Kicking etc. It are some of my JJFP Tracks, but when It comes on the whole Album, I dont know.. Let`s say the other 2 give me a better feeling when I`m listening to it. (And I Think the version of Cant Wait To Be With You form the GH is better).

Get it? :stickpoke: :lolsign:

I think that "Rock The House" is probably one of the most critically acclaimed albums for JJFP, they had a lot of credability for that album and so did "Code Red" so how could you call them the worst ones? I'd say "And In This Corner..." was probably a dissapointment for many 'cause it came after the classic "He's The DJ..."

:1-say-yes: