JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What is your fav album

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Code Red" is a must-own album for any JJFP/Will Smith fan. It's a flawless, timeless classic. That '93 masterpiece is THE album to own. Its the one album that I can always listen to basically everyday since I bought it (no lie not the whole album but at least 3 tracks).

I'll just do all albums...

1. Code Red

2. Lost & Found

3. Big Willie Style

4. Homebase

5. Willenium

6. He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper

7. And In This Corner

8. Rock the House

9. Born to Reign

You're dang lucky if you can get "Rock The House" cuz that one is really hard to find!! I almost won that one on eBay, but on the last day someone bid up to $22 and I didn't have that much!! :mad8: Try to get as many albums as you can!!

someone bid up to $22 and I didn't have that much!! :mad8:

Is this a bad time 2 say that i spent $60 on Avex The Album to get the track "Family Christmas?" And $80 to get the Japan import of JJ+FP Greatest Hits" so i could get "Don't Fight The Feeling."

• Members

someone bid up to $22 and I didn't have that much!!  :mad8:

Is this a bad time 2 say that i spent $60 on Avex The Album to get the track "Family Christmas?" And $80 to get the Japan import of JJ+FP Greatest Hits" so i could get "Don't Fight The Feeling."

Damn you've got money to spend!!!!! :thumb:

You're dang lucky if you can get "Rock The House" cuz that one is really hard to find!! I almost won that one on eBay, but on the last day someone bid up to $22 and I didn't have that much!! :mad8: Try to get as many albums as you can!!

lol that might have been me and jonny 5, we had a bidding war for it. in fact i think jonny paid more but the $22 was me. I cant remmember but i ignored the cost i just wanted that CD so bad.

You're dang lucky if you can get "Rock The House" cuz that one is really hard to find!!  I almost won that one on eBay, but on the last day someone bid up to $22 and I didn't have that much!!  :mad8: Try to get as many albums as you can!!

lol that might have been me and jonny 5, we had a bidding war for it. in fact i think jonny paid more but the $22 was me. I cant remmember but i ignored the cost i just wanted that CD so bad.

If I would've had $100 I would've bid that much!!

I'm gonna get you!!! :chuks: :ali: :touche: just kidding :D

• Members

My favorite CD of theirs is "And In This Corner..." but i really like all of their albums but if i had to choose i'd choos AITC because its just a good hangnin out cd

haha Julie, that bidding war was so stupid, it was like well one of us is gonna get it why don't we just decide? that eventually happened after we had already bumped the price up to $50... then Julie bought it for much less a few weeks later! Ah well I enjoyed having it and knowing that you didnt for those few weeks! just kidding :rofl:

I just ordered these albums on Best Buy.com yesterday so I will get them some time this week.

1. Willenium

2. Code Red

3. Greatest hits (Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince)

4. Lost and Found

5. He's the Dj I'm the Rapper

84$ but worth it. I had a gift card anyways. Can't wait to listen to em.KG4MVP

I just ordered these albums on Best Buy.com yesterday so I will get them some time this week.

1. Willenium

2. Code Red

3. Greatest hits (Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince)

4. Lost and Found

5. He's the Dj I'm the Rapper

84$ but worth it. I had a gift card anyways. Can't wait to listen to em.KG4MVP

good choices :kool:

I know your feelings.

I tried to get Rock The House last Suterday on eBay.de but slept too long because I'm ill!  :bang:

21? !!! I can't believe it, I would have paid 50? or more!  :ali:

Sorry, but my sickness is that I advanced, I even can't write any more.

So "Suterday" isn't an 8th day in a week but I meant Saturday. :nhawong:

And the forum didn't get my Euro-Signs and wrote "?" instead, so I meant "21/50 Euro". ;)