JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tracks you have not heard

yo AJ i just listened 2 it, and Will doesn't rap. he just has a short conversation with that girl! Mimi doesnt rap on it either! did u screw me man? LOL

Oh man, i wonder if i accidently sent u the version without the rap....sounds like it. OPPS!!

i've only got the one with the convo too!! i didn't even know another one existed...

hows "for the love of the game" is it good?

Yeah that song is dope! You should get the album 'The Magnificent" Real good album, real hip hop!

Is that really the same for the love of the game?

yea ive heard "for da love of da game" off of the magnificent, i just thought it was a JJFP song or something

yo AJ i just listened 2 it, and Will doesn't rap. he just has a short conversation with that girl! Mimi doesnt rap on it either! did u screw me man? LOL

Oh man, i wonder if i accidently sent u the version without the rap....sounds like it. OPPS!!

yeah it's like 6 minutes long. that sux i didn't even know he rapped on it and i woulda liked 2 hear it. it's no biggie tho.

hows "for the love of the game" is it good?

Yeah that song is dope! You should get the album 'The Magnificent" Real good album, real hip hop!

Is that really the same for the love of the game?

yea ive heard "for da love of da game" off of the magnificent, i just thought it was a JJFP song or something

Definately check out 'The Magnificient' its an awesome album! My list is more or less the same as Julies! I'm working on it tho! :music: