JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tracks you have not heard

The vets on this site may have heard all the tracks on all albums, and maybe even all the b-sides but anyway, whats tracks havent your heard?

Heres my list:

For The Love of The Game

Grovers Groove

Branded

Da Rebirth

Dont Fight The Feeling (not the whole version anyway)

Sky Is The Limit

Guys Aint Nothin But Trouble

You Got It (Donut) - well this one I got with my And In This Corner album this summer, but i forgot the CD in my summer house and I forgot the CD there before I had the chance to listen to it.

Men Of Your Dreams - Same reason as Donut

well the only track i haven't heard in full is Don't Fight The Feeling and that new one called Chosen One.

all the others r just remixes from singles and i don't have time 2 list them all

btw, u can listen 2 Sky Is The Limit somwhere on this forum!

well the only track i haven't heard in full is Don't Fight The Feeling and that new one called Chosen One.

all the others r just remixes from singles and i don't have time 2 list them all

btw, u can listen 2 Sky Is The Limit somwhere on this forum!

Yeah I havent heard Chosen One eiter of course...

and there's a lot of remixes I havent heard either that i'd like to hear, like the radio edit of Jazzys Groove that I saw AJ write somethin about...

Oh holy crap in my friends neighberhood?! I gotta go find it!

Edited by Lerkot

• Members

ok heres my long list

Shadow Dreams

Just Kickin' It

Ain't No Place Like Home

Scream

This Boy is Smooth

Dog is a Dog

Caught in the Middle

(Love & Life)

Trapped on the Dance Floor

Jazzy's Groove

Everything that Glitters

You Got It (Donut)

Who Stole My Car?

Men of Your Dreams

Numero Uno

Jeff Was on the Beat Box

Time to Chill My Buddy

Rhythm Trax - House Party Style

Jazzy's in the House

Rock the House

Special Announcement

Takin' It to the Top

Guys Ain't Nothing But Trouble

Just One of those Days

Just Rockin'

Don't Even Try It

I no i havent really heard most of their dtuff but i have heard alot of the great stuff thats why i love them if i could just find these cds with the songs on them i would definatly buy them

Wes, what version of the song have u heard?!?!

"I Sleep Much Better (In Someone Else's Bed)" is a Billy Ocean single from 1989. Billy Ocean was a mainstream R-N-B artist in the mid-late 80's. He's known best for his songs like "Get Out of My Head (And In To My Car). The best way 2 discribe him would be 2 say that if Bobby Brown waz 7 years older back in the 80's...he would have been like Billy Ocean.

Anyways, it's fun, upbeat R-N-B track and it features a rap from da 'Prince and Mimi (a female emcee from Philly). His rap is really funny.

yo AJ i just listened 2 it, and Will doesn't rap. he just has a short conversation with that girl! Mimi doesnt rap on it either! did u screw me man? LOL

Oh man, i wonder if i accidently sent u the version without the rap....sounds like it. OPPS!!