JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

J-FIVE

Guest Guest_bea321

• Members

sorry couldnt find anything for you just a couple of assorted lyrics to songs called modern times and some other stuff mabye someone will find somethin

To bagotrasho:thanks a lot but I think you won't find the lyrics on internet. I have already looked for them and...nothing. In fact, I hoped someone among you had bought the album...

To make things clear, I bought the album and there aren't the lyrics so I don't understand everything he says(I'm french)...

But do you think I could send you the mp3 tracks of the album by PM? Is it possible? And would you be OK for sending me the lyrics of the songs (well, what you understand at least...)? But there would be another problem: I don't have high-debit (I don't know what's the word in english), I have a slow connection to internet and I can go on internet for only a few hours by month... Do you know if it takes a long time to send mp3 in that case? Because I just don't know, I'm hopeless as far as computer science is concerned...

Otherwise, there's a song from this album that you can download on internet for free. If you could send me already the lyrics of this song, it would be GREAT. For downloading the song, go to http://timaresproductions.com and click on "music". The track is "Culture Shock" (by Johnny Five).

But if you don't want to help me, there's no problem of course :-) I would understand.

To Jin: yes, he is the guy who has parts one of charlie chaplins former famous songs in his own. Have you heard this track ("modern times") and if yes, what do you think of it?

To mfugua23: the J-five I'm talking about is one person, not a group. Thanks all the same!

But he has also a group called the "dusty white". Here you can download three of their tracks:

http://www.dustywhitemusic.com

(By the way, if somebody would send me the lyrics of the songs:"carry on" and "on my own", it would be cool because I don't understand everything also to these songs!)

Guest Guest

No, she is Dolores Chaplin (the grand-daughter of Charlie Chaplin himself!) . She's an actress and a model. Here is a bio about her (in french)and a picture:

www.biosstars.com/d/dolores_chaplin.htm