JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Loretta in Mandalla show...

are we playin spot the loretta? :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

and theres the person from lorettaville who says there wills no. 1 fan! :grin:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: aaaaaahhhhh

Spot that Loretta!! hahaha... that's hilarious

Tim, that one's going down in the jjfp "funny comment" hall of fame.

lol, spot that loretta

I dunno who it could be and if you were serious about that, I just gotta say I dont really think so either because this Loretta is probably around 30 now and I dont know if there's a lot of 30 year old girls thats really active on the internet... but I dont know... She probably got some help too and I hope she's not that obsessed with him any longer... she prolly tries to stay away from all Will stuff I think..

I dunno who it could be and if you were serious about that, I just gotta say I dont really think so either because this Loretta is probably around 30 now and I dont know if there's a lot of 30 year old girls thats really active on the internet... but I dont know... She probably got some help too and I hope she's not that obsessed with him any longer... she prolly tries to stay away from all Will stuff I think..

Let's hope so...we don't want Will to put a track called "The Return Of Loretta" on his next album!! :laugh2: