JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ms holy roller question

Mike

Ms. Hollyroller is about a old friend that Will had. She had a trouble past but then found God and now thinks she can pass judgments on Will.

• Admin

actually the line "where was jesus when you're laywers was bleeding me" ..you could also direct that line to ready rock c.. who is a born again christian i think..and had sum pretty bitter things to say about Will and still sued him for a million dollars or so :toetap:

funky fresh, they were talkin about the line "lawyers were bleeding me". we know the song is about Michelle, but we were just tryin 2 figure out why Will had lawyers were on him, cuz he didnt say that it was because of Michelle. it could've been from his ex-wife or RRC.

i think it's pretty clear what the song is about, all u have 2 do is read the lyrics if u cant get the picture from the song.

I don't think it was his ex-wife. It has happen when friends sue like Ready Rock C sued Will & Jeff for breach of contract. Janet Hubert Whitten(Aunt Viv from FBoBA) sued Will for slander. I think in the song he was just saying about her past deeds. In part of the song he says "But when an ex-friend would slight me or slam me with venom I hate it, I can’t stand it, damnit, I really resent it" I never heard his ex-wife make comments about Will. Jada said they are one big happy blended family. Then again there could have been a falling out. i could be wrong :angel: