JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHO IS JAZZY JEFF

:ditto: :hilarious: :hilarious: It seems to me that willsmith.com has got in worse. Ever since Will drop his album with the Loretta track ppl over are like that girl is lucky she was mention in the song, or I wanted to do that. Ppl over there are crazy.

That's disgusting! :poke:

Will needs to make a "Tell Me Why" addressing these people. A comedy version of "Tell ME Why". And have Jeff do a verse. And an extreme cut saying 'this is what DJ-ing is and I'm the guy behind it.' Now if U don't know Charlie MAck, that's understandable, but Jazzy Jeff. Come on!

• Members

I just made a post over there called "Pathetic" which is about the state of that message board. Whoever wants 2 go over there and back me up...feel free 2 do it.

it aint worth postin over there nothings gonna save that site

• Members

Actually, about 2 weeks ago, things started 2 clean up a bit. I could see things working out in a good way. But this week all that work waz undone in a BIG WAY.

why what does it say now

Actually, about 2 weeks ago, things started 2 clean up a bit.  I could see things working out in a good way.  But this week all that work waz undone in a BIG WAY.

why what does it say now

Well i can quote Jazzy Julie:

"omg i made a huge mistake of going over there today, its gettin x rated. Some girl said she likes to masterbate over Will, then that stupid mjwife started posting every bit of dirt he could think of about Will. I decided to stop being nice to those ppl and told him to shut up, i doubt he'll take a blind bit of notice tho.

I think maybe a few of us should email the peeps in charge and see if a few more of us can get them to listen coz i think aj has tried b4. That site is an embarassment to us real fans."