JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHO IS JAZZY JEFF

thsi coming from someone who opened up a topic asking who JazzyJeff was and he's made over 200 posts over at the WillSmith.com messageboard. I can't believe it.

Yeah I couldn't believe that topic either Kev, but I've come to pretty much expect anything over there. I can just imagine it "Did you know Will Smith had albums with some unknown DJ before Big Willie Style??!"

:lolsign:

They need to get their ass kicked man! :chuks:

:eek4: Thats even worse than the girl who said shes having Wills baby, i hope a lot of ppl went over there and made him/her feel like a complete fool.

Im sure we'll soon get some combination... Jeff having Wills baby or somethin.. you never know with the ppl at Lorettaville.

Edited by Lerkot

• Members

Yeah I couldn't believe that topic either Kev, but I've come to pretty much expect anything over there. I can just imagine it "Did you know Will Smith had albums with some unknown DJ before Big Willie Style??!"

Its what I'm sayin we're the real fans all those people over there don't no Sh*t about wills history they just heard gettin jiggy with it and miami know he's from philly have seen a few episodes of FPOB and think theyre will smith experts

:eek4: Thats even worse than the girl who said shes having Wills baby, i hope a lot of ppl went over there and made him/her feel like a complete fool.

Im sure we'll soon get some combination... Jeff having Wills baby or somethin.. you never know with the ppl at Lorettaville.

lol thats funny... :hilarious:

• Members

heres what i had to say

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmm letss see what i can say to this

First of all what kind of will fan doesnt know about jeffery A. townes

Second ever see any jazzyjeff and fresh prince videos or hear anyof their songs?

where do you think the scratches in the song come from?out of will's ass?

3rd jeff scratches on will's solo albums too.(hmmm) if you cant notice a person DJing on a song well frankly your deaf

4th ever see fresh prince of bel-air?

notice the character named JAZZ?????????//

or notice in the credits where it says GUEST APPEARNCE BY JEFFERY A. TOWNES?????/

or notice how it says SONG WRITTEN BY FRESH PRINCE AND DJ JAZZY JEFF???????

hmmmmmmm well obvisly ur not a will fan then

P.S nice job tearin that dude up hahahahah great stuff over there