JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Comin to the Stage

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason for bonus tracks might be that the US versions are often released a little earlier than the local version. Some fans might not want to wait that long to hear the album and then the record company puts an extra track on it and the real fans buy it again.

what's this track "Yo! Home To Bel-Air"? I've never heard of it before, might have heard about it but always thinkin' people who didn't know better called the FPOBA theme "Yo! Home To Bel-Air". Is it a completely different track or just some kind of remix of FPOBA?

what's this track "Yo! Home To Bel-Air"? I've never heard of it before, might have heard about it but always thinkin' people who didn't know better called the FPOBA theme "Yo! Home To Bel-Air". Is it a completely different track or just some kind of remix of FPOBA?

There ya go: :thumbsup:

Yo Home to Bel Air!

Edited by Ale

"Yo! Home To Bel-Air" is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme. Ale posted the remix that appears on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Soundtrack. 2 my knowledge, it only appeared as a bonus track on the Japanese version of Code Red. "Family Christmas" was on a 12" single but never a bonus track on an album. However, we i 1st came across "Family Christmas" on CD, it waz until 1999. It was on an incredibly random Japanese compilation album caled Avex The Album which features almost all Japan pop stuff that u can't understand and a few random Christmas songs. About the same time, it popped up on a Christmas compilation album called Black Christmas (and on another version of the Black Christmas series).

The original release of Homebase didn't have the Mr. Lee Remix of "Ring My Bell" (except for a limited amount...which one of my best friends at the time had...which made jealous...ha ha). At the later end of the release, they all had the bonus remix.

Moving on to the solo stuff, there were a few versions of Big Willie Style. Europe's version has the Trackmasters Remix of "Just Cruisin." Another version has 3 JJ+FP trax on it. I can't remember which ones but i think it was "Girls..., Summertime, and Boom!." CDnow had a version up forever tht said it had the bonus tracks "Lean Left, Lean Right" and Round And Round" which was a mistype that lead many of us in2 confusion (i ordered like 6 copies of that version, e-mailing them everytime that they sent me the wrong version.

Various import versions of Born To Reign had "Nothing On My Mind" which could only be found in the US at Best Buy. Various import versions of Lost + Found had "Coming To The Stage." Another had "Coming To The Stage" and "We Won't"...and the Japan version has "Coming To The Stage," "We Won't," and "Chosen One."

And that limited version of The Return of The Magnificent has that bonus joint with Biz Markie (that i can't find anywhere).

Family Christmas????

it seems like this is almost becoming an audio forum...with that said...anyone care to share?...or possibly move this to rare tracks...i really don't think i have that authority...or i can request if need be in that forum

Edited by Bob