JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP - the religion/lifestyle

haha Kev, I was kinda questioning that Ljunberg decision, I dunno, he might not make the cut - not all the time anyway.

I still reckon Stuart Pearce should be the next manager...

Yeh Pearce has the passion and has done great at City so far but its still quite early days for his managerial career.

Im happy enough for Sven to take us to the world cup but if we dont get past the Qaurter finals again then its best he goes and then maybe Pearce will be ready

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldnt say im Unrealistic, just optimistic. You know deep down however much dislike England that we have superb players and you'd love for them to play in one of your fave club teams.

Sweden just dont have the stars. Dont get me wrong that doesn't mean they are a bad side, cos just look what Greece managed in Euro 2004.

I think Chelsea are better than Real Madrid & Barcelona, and Man Utd and Arsenal are not far off themselves.

Im gonna be biased beacause im english, but facts and figures show that the English Prem is more popular that La Liga, and i think alittle better in quality to.

Talk about us being way off topic now :gettinjiggywitit:

And now we walked past you on the World Ranking list haha, well that argument flew away. Anyhow I know you got more starts, tho some of the guys that are really hyped aint that good really. I mean sure Wayne Rooney is a nice player but there is LOTS of better players, and the bench is a bit overrated... Darius Vassell is a pretty bad player for example. The players doesnt work well as a team either and thats a thing Svennis is responsible for, but not alone; the team must fight for themselves and for their country, and they are just not doing that.

Its true Sweden never have stars but that doesnt mean we're bad and that doesnt mean that the stars are better than the players who are not stars. For example, I would pick Andreas Isaksson before Paul Robinson anyday (you will see, Isaksson will join PL after the season, I'd say probably for Arsenal) and I would pick Teddy Lucic in front of John Terry.

Individually, player by player, I think England is about the third best team in Europe while Sweden might be like 6-7 on that list, but as a team, I think Sweden is the third best and England around 6-7.

Was it me or didn't you say that the world rankings don't matter, there goes your argument !!

and darius vassell isn't on the bench and he hasn't been in the squad for a while now - that show's just how much you know

Was it me or didn't you say that the world rankings don't matter, there goes your argument !!

and darius vassell isn't on the bench and he hasn't been in the squad for a while now - that show's just how much you know

I know everything. And yes there went my arguments, but if Kev still wanted to talk World ranking, well maybe then I could agree to join his level of arguing and participate in the World Ranking-talk.

And I know Vassell havent been on the bench for a while but he is not very far away and with maybe 1 or 2 injuries, his back on the bench.

And dont talk about knowledge please, Englishmen have always said they got one of the best teams - well, how come you havent won **** since 1966. You dont know the class of your team and overestimates it, thats what I call lack of knowledge.

Edited by Lerkot

Vassell is no where near getting in the squad, there are alot of strikers ahead of him, once again lack of knowledge

yeah we english are proud and will always say are team is the best it's called being patriotic.

the problem with what you said is, that there are non english people talking up are players are chances. example, Ronaldo (Brasilian one) said Rooney will be the best player at the world cup (you called him a 'nice' player and that there were loads better)

Thats rubbish Lerkot. Dont bring us into that catergory. Its only since around 2002 that we've had a realistic chance of winning a competition. We are a nation of hope and optimism, and that is not a bad thing. On paper we have a hughely talented squad and moulding is still needed before the world cup. We need to get back to the 4-4-2 and make it work.

"I know everything". Whats that supposed to mean, thats kind of a bold statement coming from a 16 year old kid. You will grow to understand football more as you get older and its silly to believe you know better than other people without really knowing them.

Swden may have a good team, and to be honest england played like a decent-good team up until this season began so i still have faith in them.

I expected us to shoot down in the rankings after our abysmal results recently, but then again i look at the rankings and think that it is inconsistant.

The reason the USA are up so high is cos they play alot more games than other nations and in that ultimately gain more points.

PS - Darius Vassel has not been picked since June 2004 for an England team so stick that with your "I kNow Everything" quote.

If I be the bookmaker, do any of you fellas (Lerkot) fancy placing some bets? :lolsign: Put your money where your mouth is?

Lol, he's just got pride in his country, and for some reason hates ours.

What have we ever done to them? Just cos we didn't buy Thomas Brolin's Greatest Hits album. :rofl: :lolsign:

No no no way I dont like Swedens soccer team, they play boring but effective, at least they used to. I cant understand patriotism cause I want to enjoy stuff from all over the world, so my favorite time is the Dutch national team :)

Thats fair enough Lerkot, i respect your idea.

Holland have always been a strong nation, i think they've had a few bad years of late but will come good in this coming world cup.

I enjoy watching England, and love my country so in that sense i can't lose. Until we play Northern Ireland anyway :lolsign:

I've always been curios of will and all about in terms of beliefs...

but i can't join this cult...SORRY!!!

Edited by markwinfield1

• 8 months later...