JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP - the religion/lifestyle

Sven is a joke, your 1 - 0 down you need a goal and he takes lampard off and replaces him with hargreaves !!

:paperbag: :mad: :hmm:

Edited by JamesUK

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so all the blames on sven.. what about the players?  :stickpoke:

No, the players played badly aswell, but it doesn't help when the manager plays a system in which players are out of position and don't know what to do in it.

Edited by JamesUK

Lerkot, Sweden = good players, I doubt it.

Larsson, Ljungberg and thats about it really.

None of your players would get into the England starting 11.

:thumbsup:

if you look at the current English team, they have maybe the best team in many years, so I would blame the coach it looks like he doesn't have any control on all the stars. I have always been a big fan of the english national team and I think it's a shame two watch them play like they are at the moment, the conclusion is they need a manager with strict discipline.

They need the passion of a English manager

I say get him in now so he has time to work with the team before the next qualifiers and (hopefully) the world cup

Edited by JamesUK

Lerkot, Sweden = good players, I doubt it.

Larsson, Ljungberg and thats about it really.

None of your players would get into the England starting 11.

:thumbsup:

Well England havent won over Sweden since 67, so I doubt you should claim your team being better than the Swedish team...

Isaksson, our goalkeeper, is surely better than Robinson, James and Kirkland together.. Edman, Mellberg, Lucic is quality defenders tho they wouldnt get into the England starting 11. Wilhelmsson, Ljungberg, Linderoth and Anders Svensson on the midfield might not be as famous as Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard and so on but they play better. Ljungberg would play in the English starting 11 if he was English since your left midfielders generally suck.

The Swedish attack is better than the English. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrik Larsson are two world class attackers, Owen and Wayne Rooney are overrated overpaid suckers.

And you know, Svennis have trained the English team with only losing 1 of 22 qualification games and thats quite impressive, certainly better than Keegan.

Sweden is the second best qualification team in Europe statistically since 1998, only Portugal is better and not many things gives you the right to say England is better than Sweden on football cause they're not...

sure english managers got passion, but they aint got no skills...

Seeing as you don't live in England and clearly have no clue, I will let you off on that one

and also after you big speech about not being able to say England are better than sweden, did you check the Fifa world rankings, if you do you will see England are higher than sweeden.

The FIFA World rankings is like the music charts.. nothin to trust.

And say one good English manager, cause I dont think there is any... maybe Sam Allardyce, but no other.

Steve Mclaren is another, Bryan Robson another, Alan Curbishley another.

also it's all good being the second best qualifier in europe it's what you do at the tournaments that matter, example - brazil barely qualified for the last tournament but they won it and that's what matters

The English Premier league is the best league in the world, with La Liga close behind.

Our Midlfielders are incredible players.

Your keepers good but i dont think he's as good as Paul Robinson.

Ljunberg thinking about it would get in our team if he was English but he's the only one.

Larsson is getting on abit, and well the rest of your players do nothing for me.

We are talking realistically Lerky, whilst you've just got to much unrealistic hope of your team being made of great players.

Knowledge is power, and my football knowledge dates back along way.

Chew on that along with your meatballs

The English Premier league is the best league in the world, with La Liga close behind.

Our Midlfielders are incredible players.

Your keepers good but i dont think he's as good as Paul Robinson.

Ljunberg thinking about it would get in our team if he was English but he's the only one.

Larsson is getting on abit, and well the rest of your players do nothing for me.

We are talking realistically Lerky, whilst you've just got to much unrealistic hope of your team being made of great players.

Knowledge is power, and my football knowledge dates back along way.

Chew on that along with your meatballs

Well in my opinion, its you whose the unrealistic one. And La Liga is better than PL in my opinion, at least the top five is better while the bad teams in England are better than the bad ones in Spain.

I wouldnt say im Unrealistic, just optimistic. You know deep down however much dislike England that we have superb players and you'd love for them to play in one of your fave club teams.

Sweden just dont have the stars. Dont get me wrong that doesn't mean they are a bad side, cos just look what Greece managed in Euro 2004.

I think Chelsea are better than Real Madrid & Barcelona, and Man Utd and Arsenal are not far off themselves.

Im gonna be biased beacause im english, but facts and figures show that the English Prem is more popular that La Liga, and i think alittle better in quality to.

Talk about us being way off topic now :gettinjiggywitit: