Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP - the religion/lifestyle

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like it's just you Lerkot! Why not propose the idea at willsmith.com? I'm sure you'll have a few recruits within the hour!

That's probably where he got the idea from. Lerkot, you're not going to be able to live this one down. We have people calling this a cult and what not. LOL.. hahahaha. If this weren't so funny, it'd be sad...

Edited by MaxFly

You want to be FP. No no no you say you just want to be "yourself" and stuff like that, but hey, admit; you do want to be like JJ and FP. Well I was thinking about it and... f you want to change then change. I was thinking of that we could start some kind of JJFP religion/lifestyle based on what JJFP has said in song texts, interviews and comebine it with the physical stuff we've seen in especially FPoBA, like "walking like FP".

I was thinking that I could come up with subjects from A to Z (or "ö" if you live in Sweden :P) and then we fill it out with information we know its true. Before I start with subject number one, what do you think of this idea? :)

I know this cat ain't say start a religion of sorts based on JJFP...see, that's just taking fanatic too a wholllllllllle new level

Ok, I didn't want to do this, but it seems like the masses have spoken. Sigh, Lerkot will be from hereon forth labeled a stan/loretta until further time as he has proven he's not as crazy as we believe he is. Furthermore, he has been assigned community service over at Lorretaville, where he will have to talk to "those people." This is to further speed up the process of his realizing how crazy he has become. He will continue to post here in the meantime, however, nothing he says can be taken seriously for about 1 week. Lerkot, good luck. :nono:

Edited by MaxFly

Ok, I didn't want to do this, but it seems like the masses have spoken. Sigh, Lerkot will be from hereon forth labeled a stan/loretta until further time as he has proven he's not as crazy as we believe he is. Furthermore, he has been assigned community service over at Lorretaville, where he will have to talk to "those people." This is to further speed up the process of his realizing how crazy he has become. He will continue to post here in the meantime, however, nothing he says can be taken seriously for about 1 week. Lerkot, good luck. :nono:

lol even if he had committed the worst crime in the world he doesnt deserve community service at lorettaville. Thats just cruel. :kekeke:

Ok, I didn't want to do this, but it seems like the masses have spoken. Sigh, Lerkot will be from hereon forth labeled a stan/loretta until further time as he has proven he's not as crazy as we believe he is. Furthermore, he has been assigned community service over at Lorretaville, where he will have to talk to "those people." This is to further speed up the process of his realizing how crazy he has become. He will continue to post here in the meantime, however, nothing he says can be taken seriously for about 1 week. Lerkot, good luck.  :nono:

lol even if he had committed the worst crime in the world he doesnt deserve community service at lorettaville. Thats just cruel. :kekeke:

:hilarious:

Ok, I didn't want to do this, but it seems like the masses have spoken. Sigh, Lerkot will be from hereon forth labeled a stan/loretta until further time as he has proven he's not as crazy as we believe he is. Furthermore, he has been assigned community service over at Lorretaville, where he will have to talk to "those people." This is to further speed up the process of his realizing how crazy he has become. He will continue to post here in the meantime, however, nothing he says can be taken seriously for about 1 week. Lerkot, good luck.  :nono:

Lol, please, ya'll tell me a "JJFP religion" isn't something straight from the depths of Lorettaville.

Lerkot probably typed that post on a laptop while sitting next to a dumpseter somewhere. Lol, I'm playing. Actually, I'm not sure... You didn't, did you Lerkot? :thatswrong:

Yeah religion might be a little too extreme. Lifestyle, heh it's strong but not as strong as religion. Time sentence at Lorettaville thats ruff. :kekeke: :hilarious: