Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

smooth will vs mean will

do you prefer will to make relaxin tunes or mean tunes  

26 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer will to make relaxin tunes or mean tunes

• mean will
    • relaxin will

• Members

i think will should mostly make tunes like miami or summertime but aint sayin he should stop makin a bit harder hittin tunes just not as often but i suppose it would be borin if he stayed with one style a balance would probably b better i should hav added that as well in the poll

hero 1 i aint sayin he should keep to one style im only sayin prefer his relaxin tunes i still like his hard hittin stuff too i luv boom shake shake the room an lost an found thats all man

Edited by big_a in da house

"Mean will" is a bit leading. I don't think Will has been mean. "Open will" is more like it perhaps. I like the smooth relaxed Will, but it doesn't mean that he has to choose between the two. He can tap into both of his natures to fully express himself through music. I wouldn't want it any other way. Balance.

• Admin

wills done 9 albums of material he can do whatever the hell he wants..i dont want him to repeat himself.. if you want tunes like miami and summertime then listen to miami and summertime :werd:

It's all FP and it's all Hip-Hop. I would call it "mean" and relaxin"...more like "Agreessive" and "Chill." I want both sides, it would be boring 4 him 2 do just one thing. Over all, i think i like the chilled FP a bit more.

wills done 9 albums of material he can do whatever the hell he wants..i dont want him to repeat himself.. if you want tunes like miami and summertime then listen to miami and summertime :werd:

Haha...

Now I think as a mean Will he is very good!!! I'd like to hear more tracks that are like L&F but I'd also like to listen to some new relaxed tracks or maybe even very new stuff! But to bring an album out that almost sounds or is the same ( like L&F ) is boring, he shouldn't bring same sounding albums out behind each other! Now he should do another one that's relaxed again or new, u know I'm sayin'?! :sonny:

• Members

I can't choose either because relaxing and "mean" will are what makes will will

so if he only did relaxin will then thats not relaxin will thats just relaxin

Anybody understand what I'm sayin?

Well I love Will's music no matter if he 's relax Will or mean Will. Both these have one thing in common it's WILL. :angel: That why I admire Will's music he changes his style, he's versatile. :peace: :angel:

yeah i would never say Will made mean tracks, he makes more aggressive tracks. I'd have to go with what other ppl have said and i like both. It depends on my mood to what type of track i listen to. Will is great at doing a balance of both, like on Lost and Found, he can put a track like here he comes on the same album as tell me why.