Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found sounds best

Lost and Found Sounds best..  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Lost and Found Sounds best..

• in the crib
    • in the whip
    • in my ipod/mp3 player/discman/walkman

Well, i only listen 2 music at the house or in my car...sounds good in both. I waz working out 2day 2 it in the crib, then i waz driving around in this beautiful Spring weather 2 it....with the windows down and the music loud...so the world can hear it.

ive been listening to it a lot in my car. It gives me a chance to listen to the lyrics properly, plus ive been driving with my window down in the hot weather so i gave the world a taste of good music for a change. The best time was when the girl over the road from me was listening to Nelly (i really hate her anyway), so i blasted over that crap with party starter.

For me, it sounds best in my portable CD player cuz the headphones work really well - great bass and the music sounds crisp and not fuzzy or scratchy :dancingcool:

:werd: U get 2 hear certain instruments and sounds u might not notice or pay attention 2 like that, but it's also great 2 feel the bass in a stereo, especially the party joints.

Definatly in the whip for me! Me and my boy Anthony have been bumpin' this album since I first showed him it. He got a copy himself so we cruise around blastin it!! Feel the bass shaking me...especially on "Party Starter"! I do blast it in my house when my parents aren't home but its just better cruisin' around.