JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

which song from L&F has grown on you the most

which song from Lost and Found has grown on you the most since you first heard the album?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which song from Lost and Found has grown on you the most since you first heard the album?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Switch
    • Mr. Niceguy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That
    • Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Can't Dance (Slide)
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em Off
    • Scary Story
    • Switch - Main R & B Remix

I went for Loretta. I think Will shows a very strong voice in getting his story across here. Its a song you really have to listen to the lyrics in so i guess in the 1st few listens it didn't get to me straight away.

• Admin

mine is party starter..that song has grown on me so much! i think its now my fav track..when i first heard it i thought it was just okay..but this beat gets better with every listen..and wills rhymes are off the chain!

I loving Party Starter more and more everytime I hear it, but I liked it in the beginning, so that's not saying much. Loretta I must say has grown on me a lot. I don't think it's that I didn't like it. I think it was just overshadowed a bit by Party Starter, Tell Me Why and Mr. Nice Guy. Loretta has definitely grown on me the most. It's in my top 4 now. Possibly top 3. I Wish I Made That/Swagga probably grew on me the fastest. The first time I listened to it, I was like... hmm... it's good. But the second time, I was like... oooohhhhhhhh, hot!!!! And it still remains my favorite track on the album.

I don't think any of the tracks have really grown on me. I mean there wasn't a track I didn't like, but do like now. I am still not crazy about Wave Em Off and We Won't but hopefully they will grow on me in the next few weeks. I listen to Could You Love Me a lot more than I used to, it seems to sound fresh and new every time I hear it.

4 me it was wave em' off. Now that I been playing the album over n over again the song has grown on me. :angel:

mine is party starter..that song has grown on me so much! i think its now my fav track..when i first heard it i thought it was just okay..but this beat gets better with every listen..and wills rhymes are off the chain!

:ditto:

yeah im going with party starter. When i first heard the snippet of this song i was a little dissapointed. Every1 was sayin how great it was and i was thinkin, i like stuff better than this track, it was only 2 days ago i played it and thought, this really is an amazing track.

The entire album has grown on me. I think that trax that grew on my the most "Ms. Holyroller." At 1st i didn't know what 2 think of the track, it may be my least favorite, but i like it alot more now. The one that really has broken thru' 2 me is "If U Can't Dance (Slide)." The beat just got better and better, and the lyrics are just hilarious. I just got addicted 2 it...reminds me of stuff from Homebase (and this track is nothing like and updated version of "Dumb Dancin'" like some of u have said). And Jazzy Jeff scratches just bring the track home.

I think the last few trax on the album all grew on me alot.