JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what happen?

YOU

Well, apparently the Kanye West and Timbaland trax didn't make the cut. Those trax with Petey Pablo were recorded awhile ago...and we all know how limited Petey Pablo's mic skillz are. I can easily see why that wasn't the direction he wanted 2 go. I'm thinkin' that these tracks could pop up on singles or soundtracks. The bigger success this album is, the better chance we'll hear them.

I wanna hear the Timbaland joints more than any of the other ones, he's a legendary producer.

I wanna hear the Timbaland joints more than any of the other ones, he's a legendary producer.

Yeah, i wanna hear the Timbaland trax the most. I don't like Petey Pablo at all and i think Kanye West is a lil' overrated...but still good. I really wanna hear "Got That" cuz i doubt Kwame did something similar 2 "Switch."

Kwame is serious Ill, that's why When I heard Switch, I felt he could have done better.

Timbaland and Knaye are on my Top Producers list... I really wanted their work to get put on this album. I felt any combination of the 3 (Will, Kanye, and/or TImbo) would result in a definite hit...

Maybe Will might come out with like a Special Edition cd like Usher did even tho it would be a pain in the butt if he did cuz you have to buy that album. But hey all in the name of Will Smith to see him at #1. Or maybe release another greatest hits record with the unreleased tracks. I know cause my Marvin Gaye greatest hits have sum unrelease tracks on it. :angel:

Edited by Angel Amor

THe thing with the timbo tracks is really weird...cuz the album was promoted with timbaland being on it.

I believe the Timba and Kanye beats wouldn´t match the LP and therefore were taken off. And yea Petey Pablo is a weak rapper-

or they just didnt fit in....look at we wont and comin to the stage, those r 2 of my fave songs and they werent on the US album

they are probably all good haha