JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Music used in Fresh Prince of Bel Air

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hey, on this topic, i have a question.. what is the song/band from the episode when carlton rents out their livingroom to film a music video?

i really like the sound of that song and i can't seem to find it anywhere. the best of the lyrics i can come up with is something to the effect of

"no one really knows it but to me you just can't show it"

HELP!

:help:

:bangcomp:

no it is not its Soul II Soul - Back To Life

i believe it's En Vogue - Back to Life, Back to Reality...

• Members

welcome to the board freshphillyprincess :2thumbs:

by the way people I'm working on a list of all the music from the first season. I might make a cd of it and sell it on eBay, anyone know if that's legal?

thanks! and yes, very illegal. you can't sell burned cd's.. unless you sell it in like, your journal in a friends only entry or something, where no one will rat you out. but you can get in major trouble for selling burned cds, even mixed ones. they consider it "pirated" music.

damn music industry. blah.

:protest:

welcome to the board freshphillyprincess :2thumbs:

by the way people I'm working on a list of all the music from the first season. I might make a cd of it and sell it on eBay, anyone know if that's legal?

thanks! and yes, very illegal. you can't sell burned cd's.. unless you sell it in like, your journal in a friends only entry or something, where no one will rat you out. but you can get in major trouble for selling burned cds, even mixed ones. they consider it "pirated" music.

damn music industry. blah.

:protest:

righty... I'll see what I can do :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

does anyone knows the name of the song that is playing while will and jazz are driving in a car (i think they're going to see colleges or sth) and they are nodding their heads?

• Members

does anyone knows the name of the song that is playing while will and jazz are driving in a car (i think they're going to see colleges or sth) and they are nodding their heads?

Yeah. What song is it?

And what's the song from the episode when they were shooting a video in the Banks mension? That was a really nice song for me.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic