JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Scary Story

ain't it will's own life

• Members

yeah his life init. dats why he said, he grew up got married and you were born (talkin 2 his son)

He was actually talking to Willow, his daughter!

:hilarious:

Yeah, that's his story. He's talked about his messed up record deal before and being shot at by shady record business people. I think he 1st put it out there in 1997 in an US interview.

• Admin

I don't see how he could get sued again. The way he writes it is very "storytellingish" and it dosen't name names or put in gritty details...so i'm thinkin' he'll be alright.

yeah but he never mentioned the guys name when he got sued for that magazine interview either!

Yeah I remember that Dana Goodman sued Will for about 5mil I think for slander. But I don't remember if it was settled out of court or was it dismiss. I think it was dismiss cause basicly how can you sue somebody if they never mention you in the first place/ How do you know it was you. And let's say Will does get sued again he can say what a AJ said it's just a story about a young man comin' up in the rap, just a story. :angel:

yeah his life init. dats why he said, he grew up got married and you were born (talkin 2 his son)

He was actually talking to Willow, his daughter!

I thought it was Jaden 2...

and about the sue... even if Will got sued 4 this i'm sure he have enough power 2 fight back...

Dana Goodman did some really unwise choises but should still have credz for believing in the whole JJFP thing back in the days

He dose get credit. Check Rock The House. That dosen't justify threatening someone with a gun....much less shooting at them.

Dana Goodman did some really unwise choises but should still have credz for believing in the whole JJFP thing back in the days

He dose get credit. Check Rock The House. That dosen't justify threatening someone with a gun....much less shooting at them.

:werd:

Edited by FreshPrincess