JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hero1

• Members

You know what i have come to realize I will never have the entire collection and there for i will never become a potna. I have what i have but i dont have the money to hunt down old cd's i dont have, i mean i had to save up for a month and a half to afford a ticket to see hitch and my girlfriend gave me the money for lost and found because she knew how much i wanted it but i did use 4 dollars of my own money. I will never have a lot of money, right now I am saving for a pilgrimage and in a few years i take a vow to poverty.

But i came to realize as I was freaking out about not being able to be a potna, that i dont need to own all the cd's or belong to a potna group to know i am fresh prince fan, i already am a fan and a hardcore one at that. i know this may of sounded like a diss towards you hero1 or the potna group i didnt want it to be i just wanna say i am sorry i will never fit the criteria for the potna group.

• Members

You know what i have come to realize I will never have the entire collection and there for i will never become a potna. I have what i have but i dont have the money to hunt down old cd's i dont have, i mean i had to save up for a month and a half to afford a ticket to see hitch and my girlfriend gave me the money for lost and found because she knew how much i wanted it but i did use 4 dollars of my own money. I will never have a lot of money, right now I am saving for a pilgrimage and in a few years i take a vow to poverty.

But i came to realize as I was freaking out about not being able to be a potna, that i dont need to own all the cd's or belong to a potna group to know i am fresh prince fan, i already am a fan and a hardcore one at that. i know this may of sounded like a diss towards you hero1 or the potna group i didnt want it to be i just wanna say i am sorry i will never fit the criteria for the potna group.

OK nt to sound rude but WHAT THE F*CK WHAT THAT :confused3:

and you can still become a potna i think hero say if he thinks ur a real fan or w/e hell make u a potna which brings to the attention i dont have all the cds and i will never have them all either so when do i get to be a potna (i no it sounds self-centered and selfish sorry its the only way i could word it)

• Members

well i still live at my parents house right noe and at college we have public ones and then i guess at seminary after college, computers are few

but no i didnt wan this to sound bad and it was directed at hero1

but i do wanna say this, that this website this forum is the kewlest website i have ever found. I enjoy visiting the forums so much and it puts some excitement into my day. at willsmith.com my username is theologianextrodinare and u can see there how many times i said how much ebtter this site is and just wanna say thanks hero1 for this site and for all the hard work you do.

i am done replying to this thread but thanks

God bless

you dont have to just show your collection to be a potna, some ppl became one bcoz they showed they were fans coz they turned up the site nearly daily and showed support for jjfp.

i understand that there are money problems but i dont come from a rich family either i just worked damn hard to afford my pc, my internet and my CDs, u know.