JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Some pics

This is where all the girlies get defensive lol

HE ISN'T GOING BALD!

lol i've just come to terms with the fact that he's going grey!

haha! yeah ive only just got used to him going grey too lol. If he went bald too i'd just cry. and if anybody has been looking at Wills face a lot its us girlies, unless u like to look at it too lerkot. :kekeke:

how do u guys know he didn't just get a haircut?? :kekeke: besides, he's only 36!! He can't go bald yet!!

Not to worry anyone but my dad went bald at 25

HE ISN'T GOING BALD!

haha! yeah ive only just got used to him going grey too lol. If he went bald too i'd just cry. and if anybody has been looking at Wills face a lot its us girlies, unless u like to look at it too lerkot. :kekeke:

:cwm:

i remember the first time i realised he was going grey was when i got my photos back from the Ali premiere in London... :kekeke: i was convinced something was wrong with my camera!

HE ISN'T GOING BALD!

:cwm:

i remember the first time i realised he was going grey was when i got my photos back from the Ali premiere in London... :kekeke: i was convinced something was wrong with my camera!

thats what it is, its the cameras, the light or something, Will isnt grey really. :speechless:

Not to worry any1 further but baldness is hereditory (sp?) and Wills dad is completely bald, but he is an old man.

how do u guys know he didn't just get a haircut??  :kekeke: besides, he's only 36!! He can't go bald yet!!

Not to worry anyone but my dad went bald at 25

yeah my grandpa went bald at 20 and my dad at about 23 or so. it's not lookin 2 good 4 me right now :speechless: