JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP 'B-SIDES + REMIXES' CD

Awhile ago i said i'd be willing 2 make an exclusive JJ+FP CD loaded with the best of remixes and b-sides. Half of u said u were interested by it seems that pretty much nobody has come thru' with actually purchasing one. Well, it's weeks later, Lost + Found is out, and i have a few CDs and packing in my room collecting dust. This is the last chance 2 take up on this offer....so if anyone is interested, let me know NOW.

Awhile ago i said i'd be willing 2 make an exclusive JJ+FP CD loaded with the best of remixes and b-sides. Half of u said u were interested by it seems that pretty much nobody has come thru' with actually purchasing one. Well, it's weeks later, Lost + Found is out, and i have a few CDs and packing in my room collecting dust. This is the last chance 2 take up on this offer....so if anyone is interested, let me know NOW.

yeah y'all dont sleep on this. I have ordered this from AJ last summer and it was great. You get tons of rare stuff. Don't miss this opportunity. Just a few extra dollars outta ya pocket. not bad.

DJ JAZZY JEFF + FRESH PRINCE

B-Sides + Remixes

1. New Kids On The Block

2. A Touch of Jazz (Collapsed In The Street Mix)

3. Brand New Funk (Extended Remix)

4. I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson (Extended Remix)

5. The Groove (Grover's Groove)

6. Summertime (DJ Jazzy Jeff Mix)

7. Ring My Bell (Hula + K. Fingers Club Mix)

8. The Things That U Do (Totally Bumpin' Mix)

9. Higher Baby

10. Dance or Die

11. Boom! Shake The Room (Block Party Mix)

12. From Da South

13. Twinkle Twinkle (I'm Not A Star) (Jeep Mix)

14. Get Hyped

15. I Wanna Rock (Jazzy Jeff's Vibe Mix)

16. Don't Fight The Feeling

Darn it i totally forgot,

The only problem is getting payment to you. Im gonna give another go at sorting out a paypal account.

Bare with me AJ, sorry for the delay

i'm interested if u don't get enough orders filled. the only track i don't have out of that bunch is Don't Fight The Feeling cuz u've sent the rest 2 me. i guess it's better than payin $40 bucks 4 the real version, but i was kinda lookin 4ward 2 gettin the Japan version. if u got extras layin around that no1 else has taken already i'd be somewhat interested.

• 2 weeks later...