JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Posters and stuff

I've been looking around for posters and any other memorabilia of Will Smith to put in my room, but I can't find anything!! Does anyone know of an online store or some place where I can find stuff? Also, I'm trying to find the JJFP albums too so if anyone knows where I could get that, I would really appreciate it!!

I've been looking around for posters and any other memorabilia of Will Smith to put in my room, but I can't find anything!! Does anyone know of an online store or some place where I can find stuff? Also, I'm trying to find the JJFP albums too so if anyone knows where I could get that, I would really appreciate it!!

as far as albums go - i know it can be a pain 2 always order offline so try a record store that carries a large selection of artists or a used record store.

as far as albums go - i know it can be a pain 2 always order offline so try a record store that carries a large selection of artists or a used record store.

GOD BLESS USED RECORD STORES!!!!

If it wasn't for my local used record store i wouldn't have half of the JJ+FP singles i now own... they sell old second hand singles for 99p!! Bargain!!

damn, I always forget to log in

How can you get Albums 4 $1 or less?

ebay.com -> search Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince -> click on albums, check to see which ones r in good condition, or have good prices

in case u didnt know ebay is where other users sell their used (and sometimes new) items such as CD's and alot of people will sell their JJFP cd's for real cheap like $1!

There's a nice poster inside the Lost and Found CD case, although it's part of the booklet unfortunately...but yeah u can use that...or buy another copy 4 the poster.

yeah I already hung that up in my room! :)

EBAY!!! Wow I totally forgot about ebay!! I've only been looking at stores....GEEZ I feel like such an idiot!!

Well thanks everybody for reminding me that ebay existed!! :dink: <--- that's me :cwm:

Hopefully I'll find them! Thanks!! :thumb:

• Members

damn, I always forget to log in

How can you get Albums 4 $1 or less?

ebay.com -> search Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince -> click on albums, check to see which ones r in good condition, or have good prices

in case u didnt know ebay is where other users sell their used (and sometimes new) items such as CD's and alot of people will sell their JJFP cd's for real cheap like $1!

Of course I know ebay, but I've never seen that someone got a serious article for $1...thats what I meant...

Hey guys!

I ordered Rock the House and Code Red from ebay - Rock the House was $7.99 and Code Red was 99 cents!! Looking forward to getting them!! :dancingcool:

I'll be ordering the other albums too so don't worry :thumb:

• Members

i still think that the best way 2 get posters is aksin from the maneger of Video store...they got thug posters n real cool posters....

all u need 2 do is wait 4 like 3-4 weeks since the DVD is out n aks nicely :)