JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So pissed

Ok let me just get something off of my chest. I went to buy the CD at walmart, and like i already posted, they didnt have it on 3/29, and i couldnt wait another couple of days, so i bought it at the mall. the cd i bought has neither of the 2 tracks that others got..and that is complete horsesh*t. I did everything the record company wanted- i didnt download it, buy a bootleg, etc..i paid my 14.99 like I was supposed to and what happens- i get the shaft. so then, im forced to go download the track from Hero, who was nice enough to provide it..but how ironic is that??? They MADE ME GO OUT AND DOWNLOAD THE SONG!! all they are doing is promoting music piracy. its so stupid..if youre going to give some store a track, or some country a track, give it to us all!! im so sick of this crap..anyway..thats my take on it..just so pissed.. :ali: :ali: :ali:

yes..they are stupid..well, after venting i feell better about it..and yeah this isnt the first time wlamart has promised something they couldnt deliver-i was spsd to buy something at walmart and they didnt have it either..i think it was the FPOBA DVD..i hate that place..if u dont have it, thats cool, but dont advertise it and claim you have the best version of it then..dddddaaaamn :nono:

yea walmart is terrible

SHOP AT TARGET(i got $10 to say that lol)

I got Lost & Found at Circuit City for $9.99 on the first day it came out :) When I got there, they had 2 copies left so I was pretty lucky!! :dancingcool: :angel:

• Members

i got mine at best buy for like 9.99 too..

Very cheap tho'! :thumb:

same i got mine for $9.99 from best buy

very little money for such great quality

Those bonus trax were never intended 2 be released in the US at this point. And the newz that Wal-Mart's version waz gonna have the bonus download waz posted awhile ago. I don't see why any of this is a surprise.