JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

L&F Germany, Rock The House re-release Japan?

Guest Tom

Hi,

I just got L&F and I’m listening to it—sounds really refreshing. So, if someone wants to know whether he or she can already buy it in Germany/Berlin (I think there was such a question somewhere, at least for Germany), then YES! Well, it is not yet officially released but you can get it as import (made in the EU). Additionally, I want to say that I have the CD with the bonus track ON THE STAGE; I think, SWITCH f/ Elefant man is a hidden track on each album. Unfortunately, the second UK bonus track is missing—does anyone have it, how does it sound :confused3: ?

Another point is that there might be re-release of ROCK THE HOUSE, JJ+FP, in Japan. In fact, I hope it is true because it is the only album I didn’t got up to now. Does anyone have more details? The clerk in the store said he will call me if he has more infos, that means whether there really will be a re-release :thumb: .

Finally, from my point of view, it would be an excellent idea to release a CD box with all singles of JJ+FP and Big Will. What do you say about this :confused3: ?

HERE HE COMES, again!

Tom

P.S.: Does anyone can tell me why Will did not write some lines in the booklet of the CD—you know, thank yous and stuff? Well, I especially liked JJ’s comments in the booklet of The Magnificant.

Hi,

I just got L&F and I’m listening to it—sounds really refreshing. So, if someone wants to know whether he or she can already buy it in Germany/Berlin (I think there was such a question somewhere, at least for Germany), then YES! Well, it is not yet officially released but you can get it as import (made in the EU). Additionally, I want to say that I have the CD with the bonus track ON THE STAGE; I think, SWITCH f/ Elefant man is a hidden track on each album. Unfortunately, the second UK bonus track is missing—does anyone have it, how does it sound :confused3: ?

Another point is that there might be re-release of ROCK THE HOUSE, JJ+FP, in Japan. In fact, I hope it is true because it is the only album I didn’t got up to now. Does anyone have more details? The clerk in the store said he will call me if he has more infos, that means whether there really will be a re-release :thumb: .

Finally, from my point of view, it would be an excellent idea to release a CD box with all singles of JJ+FP and Big Will. What do you say about this :confused3: ?

HERE HE COMES, again!

Tom

P.S.: Does anyone can tell me why Will did not write some lines in the booklet of the CD—you know, thank yous and stuff? Well, I especially liked JJ’s comments in the booklet of The Magnificant.

I'm livin' in germany, too! But where u can get the import??? I know u can order it in amazon but anywhere else u can get it or did u mean amazon? If I could get the album anywhere else, like in a cd-shop or something it'd be really great because then I'd immediately get it!!! So please tell me, thx! :sonny:

Guest Alex (adworld.net.tc)

Hallo verstehst du mich?

Naja egal ich mach einfach weiter ;)

You can buy the UK release with bonus tracks at www.amazon.co.uk or www.hmv.co.uk and pay with a credit card. An other way to buy it: ebay!

Hallo verstehst du mich?

Naja egal ich mach einfach weiter ;)

You can buy the UK release with bonus tracks at www.amazon.co.uk or www.hmv.co.uk and pay with a credit card. An other way to buy it: ebay!

Yeah for sure I understand german! :sonny: Ok, thx for that but can u only pay with a credit card there? I don't wanna buy from ebay... Then I rather wait and buy it from a cd shop, u know?! :wiggle: