JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new code red!

• Admin

so i was in the store today and i saw a brand new copy of code red..sealed..and i couldnt resist had to get..my old 1 is so worn out..cracked case..worn inlay..so i picked it up..even the guy behind the counter was excited.."i havent seen this in years!" he said.. so anyway my old code red cd had the JJFP logo on it..but when i opened up my new code red cd..look what i saw! any1 else got a version like this?

post-2-1112330926.jpg

My CD looks like that... no JJFP logo on it...

bild9fl.jpg

I didn't know that there were differences between the CDs...

thought that everyone looks like the one I got! But it's not the

same as the one Hero got and also different from the CDs that

the others got because there's no logo on it...

• Admin

wow i had no idea there was so many differences..the original has the JJFP logo coverin the whole cd and has code red written in red..its awesome! jive mustnt have wanted to make the new cds with that cause its pretty tricky and they prob arent gonna do 2 many..its a good sign they are re-manufacturin code red tho..prob cause lost n found came out..hopefully they'll now release remastered versions of the other jjfp albums

Yeh mine is like JJFP logo with the white part as a mirror like on most CD's and the red writing.

Im liking that balck one tho, it looks pretty classy

so i was in the store today and i saw a brand new copy of code red..sealed..and i couldnt resist had to get..my old 1 is so worn out..cracked case..worn inlay..so i picked it up..even the guy behind the counter was excited.."i havent seen this in years!" he said.. so anyway my old code red cd had the JJFP logo on it..but when i opened up my new code red cd..look what i saw! any1 else got a version like this?

Yeah I got that one!