JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hitch DVD

Radewart

They should've put the bonus music DVD with all the "Hitch" DVDs not just the ones with Walmart, that way everyone could get the bouns! :smart:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i got the dvd today, the extras are really good.

I feel really happy too bcoz u know the red carpet race in Manchester i went to. Well after Will says it wont be the last time hes in Manchester, u can hear this huge scream twice. That was me!! Im on a Will Smith dvd haha, u cant see me but u can sure hear me.

I got my copy today. Im so close to being on it, i used frame advance but im like one person away :mad:

Oh well, the memories are there, and so's that mpeg file :haha:

i got the dvd today, the extras are really good.

I feel really happy too bcoz u know the red carpet race in Manchester i went to. Well after Will says it wont be the last time hes in Manchester, u can hear this huge scream twice. That was me!! Im on a Will Smith dvd haha, u cant see me but u can sure hear me.

:lolsign: So it was you! Then I have heard your voice yesterday blasting true my girl's DVD player!

I got the DVD yesterday and I love the extras! I'm going to watch the movie again this week!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...