JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Remix to Party Starter?

EBrew

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually...4get Ludacris, 4get a club joint. I wanna hear this track remixed and re-recorded 2 an old skool beat. I wanna house party styled remix of this track. The sound is new skool...but most of the lyrics are straight outta the 80's.

Forget Ludacris? Man Will just worked with a great artist, a great rapper and now we should forget it already? Nah, come on, a remix would be really dope!!! :thumb:

it should be

Will ft. Luda - Party Starter Remix

Will ft. LL - Swagga Remix

haha

That's a nice way to spread it out and we could also have:

Will Smith Feat. Mary J. Blidge and Chuck D "Tell Me Why"(Remix)

Yeah that beat's crazy, Luda did a nice job on that beat, u gotta admit that he's probably the only dope mainstream rapper out there besides Nas, Snoop, LL, and of course FP, I wouldn't put him up there on the same level as them but I recognize how he's keepin' his music more upbeat than most rappers are now and he doesn't go around and diss other rappers he just does his thing and doesn't worry about anyone else, if I decided to pick up a mainstream hip-hop CD I'd probably pick up his, besides how many people have Slick Rick and Quincy Jones as cameos in a video?

Yeah that beat's crazy, Luda did a nice job on that beat, u gotta admit that he's probably the only dope mainstream rapper out there besides Nas, Snoop, LL, and of course FP, I wouldn't put him up there on the same level as them but I recognize how he's keepin' his music more upbeat than most rappers are now and he doesn't go around and diss other rappers he just does his thing and doesn't worry about anyone else, if I decided to pick up a mainstream hip-hop CD I'd probably pick up his, besides how many people have Slick Rick and Quincy Jones as cameos in a video?

Am I still the only one who doesnt think Will is that mainstream these days..

Well when I say mainstream I mean mcs that're on top record labels, those artists I mentioned don't sound pop, they just happen to be on popular labels.

I gotta agree with AJ, luda is aight but he doesnt really belong on one of Will's songs, hes not on the same level. I'd prefer remix with the same verses by Will.

Luda's been doing his thing ya'll, and regardless of whether he's on the same level with Will or not, "Party Starter" is a hot track, bottom line. From what Luda did with that track, he deserves to be on the song. You just can't sit still when it plays, and it's a bet that he would bring even more energy, if that's even possible, to a remix. Let's not let our dislike for 50, TI and others spread to every artist other than Will. There are some people who remain innovative with their music past their first album, and if you've seen the "Number 1 Spot" video, you definitely have to count Luda in that number. Luda may not be the greatest rapper, but he has a lot of imagination.

I gotta agree with AJ, luda is aight but he doesnt really belong on one of Will's songs, hes not on the same level. I'd prefer remix with the same verses by Will.

Luda's been doing his thing ya'll, and regardless of whether he's on the same level with Will or not, "Party Starter" is a hot track, bottom line. From what Luda did with that track, he deserves to be on the song. You just can't sit still when it plays, and it's a bet that he would bring even more energy, if that's even possible, to a remix. Let's not let our dislike for 50, TI and others spread to every artist other than Will. There are some people who remain innovative with their music past their first album, and if you've seen the "Number 1 Spot" video, you definitely have to count Luda in that number. Luda may not be the greatest rapper, but he has a lot of imagination.

I agree with you, it's not about belongin with someone,

or not being a good couple on songs, it's just about the song itself.

If it's great, the singers aren't that important 2 me.

And especially luda has a great hard voice that'll blow up ,

and will does his thing, so all in all it don't matter much.

Besides, luda is 1 of the rap artists with the best creativity,

Will feat. Ludacris is aight.