What about sports?

Lerkot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll admit it... I like sports.

I played baseball through high school, and I'm doing football in college right now. My favortie has always been baseball though. Los Angeles Dodgers all the way!

Favorite Teams

Baseball: Dodgers

Basketball: Bulls

Football: Cowboys

Hockey: Mighty Ducks

I'll admit it... I like sports.

I played baseball through high school, and I'm doing football in college right now. My favortie has always been baseball though. Los Angeles Dodgers all the way!

Favorite Teams

Baseball: Dodgers

Basketball: Bulls

Football: Cowboys

Hockey: Mighty Ducks

your Dodgers went down yesterday and they are again tonight! Go Giants!!

Yeah... one thing we havent discussed so much (basically because its mostly music in the forum) is sports. Do you perform (right word?) any sports? What sports do you like? What teams?

Personally I played football (or soccer if we're goin to use the american word) until last year when I got knee injured (same as Henrik Larsson in Barcelona) and ive always watched that sport on TV. My favorite teams are Arsenal in England och Barcelona in Spain, and when it comes to national teams im not to patriotic, I actually prefer the Dutch team over the Swedish one.

Awww that's a good question man! For sure I'm loving ''Basketball''!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest sport on earth and I love to play and also to watch! My team is Chicago Bulls but I also like the 76ers, Houston Rockets and many other teams but I'm a fan of the Bulls! Hope they get in the playoffs this year, I think they gonna do it but in the first round they gonna get kicked out again! I hope not but I think they won't get far or do any well in the playoffs... Let's see! :thumb:

BigTed, I'm glad to see someone can quote the classics! Kurtis Blow's Basketball was the first rap song I heard/was into. I used to play Dr. J vs Larry Bird One-On-One listening to that song for hours on end. Ahh, the good old days. :)

To be somewhat on topic,

Play: Basketball, Golf

Watch: Football, american style. Go Colts!!!

Yo I love basketball!!! I play tons o basketball. My favorite team is the Minnesota Timberwolves. I am going to the game tonight against the Nuggets. My friend next door has a sport court in between our houses and i play all the time. My favorite playas of all time is KG,MJ,NIQUE,and allen iverson. I also play golf and i ski. KG4MVP

i'm gonna stick my neck out and say it now

Iverson will be MVP and the sixers will win it all.

I guess I could be described as a sports nut. I love football - it's my favorite sport. As you can tell by my signature, I'm also into basketball. Baseball is cool too but it's too long of a season to get hyped this early.

My favorite teams are:

NFL: Chicago Bears(CHI stand up!!!!!)

NBA: Chicago Bulls(Playoff bound, baby!!!!), San Antoinio Spurs

MLB: Chicago White Sox, Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs

NCAA Football: Florida St. University Seminoles

NCAA Basketball: U. of North Carolina Tar Heels('05 NCAA Champs) , U. of Illinois Fighting Illini('05 NCAA Runner-Up)

My favorite athletes are:

Michael Jordan - The Greatest of All-Time

Tim Duncan, Spurs - 2 Time NBA MVP

Kevin Garnett, T-Wolves - '04 NBA MVP

Terrell Owens, Eagles

Donovan McNabb, Eagles

Brian Urlacher, Bears

Tiger Woods

Serena Williams, '05 Australian Open Champion

I play soccer, my life is soccer, I've been playing soccer 24/7 since I was a baby haha,

I am now playing iin the netherlands , with a club called fortuna sittard, on the youth department.

I enjoy soccer so much, the ball has been my best friend

SOCCER BABY :wiggle:

Edited by Typhoon20

I play soccer, my life is soccer, I've been playing soccer 24/7 since I was a baby haha,

I am now playing iin the netherlands , with a club called fortuna sittard, on the youth department.

I enjoy soccer so much, the ball has been my best friend

SOCCER BABY :wiggle:

Yep i love Football to bits too, nearly as much as JJFP.

I play 5-aside, and when i finsih uni i plan on joing an amatuer team. Im also interested in the coaching side of things. Something for the future there as im only 20 now