JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What about sports?

Lerkot

Well to quote Kurtis Blow here: "basketball is my favorite sport/ i love the way they're dribbling down the court" and I can't picture my life without it, I watch College/NBA/WNBA b-ball and I also like playing b-ball with some peeps around my way, especially during the summer 'cause like FP said "basketball courts in the summer got girls there"! :kool: I like to watch NFL Football, NHL Hockey(if they ever end their strike, lol), and MLB Baseball(actually less in recent years and this steroids issue disinterested me). I like playing NBA 2K5, MLB 2005, and NFL 2K5 games on my PS2.

Edited by bigted

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m obsessed with soccer and I´m a huge fan of FC Bayern München!

We are goin to win the Champions League this year haha :dancingcool:

Bayern.... champions league..... :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

ahahahahahah :hilarious: :hilarious:

I love watching football when it's the World Cup and European Championships, but i don't watch them as much now coz i get too caught up in it and cry every time England lose during a penalty shoot out, which is quite often lol

Indeed it is upsetting.

England for World Cup 2006 glory.

Im a Tottenham Hotspur fan, who havent had much success in recent years but hopefully are on the way up under our new manager Martin Jol.

Up The SPURS. I also play for a 5-aside football team called Stomers. Its the best thing i do at uni :kekeke:

I honestly believe England have a great chance to win the next world cup we have a great mix a players

i'm a Man Utd fan, I'm into all sports really, but i play football and basketball, apart from football, i'm really into the NBA at the moment

I love the sport of hockey. The National Hockey League (NHL) is full of idiots unfortunatly. They are on a lockout and the entire 2004-05 season was cancelled less than a month ago. My favorite team is my hometown New Jersey Devils. I use to follow basketball alot especially the New Jersey Nets but I lost interest in watching. Plus ever since they changed coaches and got rid of Kenyon Martin, they suck. But they still my fav. I don't really watch baseball but my team would be the New York Yankees since my dads side of the family likes them and I do too and I also dont follow football but I'd go with the New York Giants. I'm also slowly learning the game of football, I just went to some of my high school games last year and it was fun even tho i dont kno the rules and plays and stuff. lol. It's all good tho. And I like to bowl even though I dont do it that good.

I honestly believe England have a great chance to win the next world cup we have a great mix a players

i'm a Man Utd fan, I'm into all sports really, but i play football and basketball, apart from football, i'm really into the NBA at the moment

James do you know that like the rest of the world or so always thinks you are overrating your own team? ^^

James do you know that like the rest of the world or so always thinks you are overrating your own team? ^^

England really do have great players, and enough talent to win the world cup. We just are major underachievers.

We'll see when 2006 comes along