JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What about sports?

Lerkot

Yeah... one thing we havent discussed so much (basically because its mostly music in the forum) is sports. Do you perform (right word?) any sports? What sports do you like? What teams?

Personally I played football (or soccer if we're goin to use the american word) until last year when I got knee injured (same as Henrik Larsson in Barcelona) and ive always watched that sport on TV. My favorite teams are Arsenal in England och Barcelona in Spain, and when it comes to national teams im not to patriotic, I actually prefer the Dutch team over the Swedish one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ridiculously, unhealthily obsessed with basketball. I play at the park near my house and follow the Boston Celtics to a frightening degree (also been a long-time BC Eagles fan). I love watchin my other hometown teams: the Sox (WS champs, wut now NY???) and the Pats (dy-NASTY... get it, we're a nasty dynasty). I've also been tryin to pick up the tennis thing of late in terms of sports I play, which I am currently struggeling with mightily.

Edited by scyhigh99

I love basketball well my home team. My favorite team is the S.A Spurs. I don't really like football that much but my fav teams are the Philly Eagles and Oakland Raiders. I use to like the Dallas Cowboys but last year I don't. I really love boxing. I fav are Fernado Vargas, Jeff Lacey, Oscar De La Hoya, Baby Joe Meci I hope I spelled that right. But it depends on the weights divisions. So really I just watch b-ball and boxing. :ali: :angel:

yo .. interesting topic :peace:

i play basketball + soccer if i have time .. just 4 fun with a few friends .. im not in a club or somethin like that .. but i either watch sports on tv very likely .. my favourity soccer team is the 'Hamburger SV' .. maybe you heard 'bout them .. they played in the champions league in 2k1 .. and next season .. again .. 4 sure :kekeke: .. but im also interested in basketball .. i watch it when they send the nba in tv here (its not very often) .. im not a fan .. but my favourite team are the 76ers .. bb isnt very popular over here and our league sucks hard .. the only thing the germans are proud about is 'dirk nowitzki' i guess :kekeke:

SOCCER!!!!! My favourite team is Juventus and I hope this year we'll win champions league! but it's difficolt, chelsea is the best team...

I like Boxe too. I have a lot of tapes of legendary matches, for example Ali vs Frazier I-II-III, Louis vs Marciano, Hagler vs Leonard and so on!!

• Members

FC Barcelona is my fav as i'm from Barcelona. And Lerkot, Larsson is training again but i dont think we'll c him playin this season.

By the way The Game Barça - Madrid is in 2 weeks so all soccer fans should watch it :P

I also luv the sixers, but they dont look like they r winning anything in some years...

And Lhunagar we have to be proud of Dirk, Gasol, Parker, Peja, Zydrunas, they all great european players.

Aight, I'm a big soccer Fan... my favourite Team is Hertha BSC! I'm always in the stadium when they play in Berlin...

kikflip, do you remember that one match when Barcelona was playing in Berlin? It was a Champions League-match in 2001 or sumthin'... there was fog all around and it was hard to see anything!

Oh, Lhunagar... we kicked ya ass a few weeks ago! Do ya remember? ^^

Basketball is also a great sport... I like the Sixers, especially Allen Iverson... he's just an awesome player!

Edited by 10th Prince

• Members

honestly i dont remember that game :speechless: dont remember who won...anyway, dont talk about champions league as im really upset after Chelsea's performance. Thank god UEFA is reviewing everything and they'll be fined, maybe few games suspension for mourinho.

And i'm more of a Hamburg and Karlsruhe fan as i got family in both places :thumb:

Hamburger SV has a really good defence in my opinion.

We did 4 goals against their good defence! ^^

btw: We got the best defence in Germany at present! Just 24 goals against us in 26 games! Hamburg has 42...

Edited by 10th Prince

Hamburger SV has a really good defence in my opinion.

We did 4 goals against their good defence! ^^

lol .. yes i remember .. even if i wish i wouldnt :kekeke: .. such a crazy match ..

Edited by Lhunagar