JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wanna be a potna?

Hero1

• Admin

any1 who shows me a picture of all their jjfp/will albums i'll automatically make a "potna" its okay if u are missing rock the house since its no longer available

hey i dont deny that all you guys are great fans..and once i get to know you on the board i'll make you a potna..but this post right here was saying if you own all the JJFP albums post a pic and i'll AUTOMATICALLY make you a potna cause then i feel comfortable letting u download b-sides n stuff.. so no need to post ya collection unless u got everything

Edited by Hero1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

you can be put in the potna group without having every album..but any1 who wants to be automatically made a potna can do so by postin a picture of their will/jjfp collection..when u get made a potna u get access to sum rare performances video n audio n stuff

• Members

Not cool for people like me who are currently studying outside their country, my cd's are in France, and Im at the opposite part of Denmark...Im gonna have to wait for 4 months before having this "right"...

:sad6:

Not cool for people like me who are currently studying outside their country, my cd's are in France, and Im at the opposite part of Denmark...Im gonna have to wait for 4 months before having this "right"...

Yeah I feel sorry for you.. but why in the name of God did you choose to study in Denmark when you are from France? :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

Yeah I feel sorry for you.. but why in the name of God did you choose to study in Denmark when you are from France? :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

:werd:

Yeah, and why didn't you took you precious music collection with you?(I'm talking about all the JJFP stuff)

• Members

Yeah I feel sorry for you.. but why in the name of God did you choose to study in Denmark when you are from France?  :scared2:  :scared2:  :scared2:  :scared2:

Because in Denmark there is this AMAZING 3d animation school, where Im currently making this excellent intensive training course....LOL!!!

I already finished my studies in France, but I decided to take a step further and get some new skills ;)

• Members

:werd:

Yeah, and why didn't you took you precious music collection with you?(I'm talking about all the JJFP stuff)

because I was so full of stuff and clothes, and I exported most of my cd's in MP3, so I have Big willie, some songs from the best of on MP3 cds and that's all...

Im a good girl, I cant leave without my music, its just NOT on cd :D, but I have them in France ;)

Ok, so here's my collection...

bild0029ga.jpg

"Lost and Found" is already ordered and Season 1 of FPOBA comes out on April 15

here in Germany, I'll cop it then! Just to explain why these are missin'...

Rock The House? Wow, thats really cool man, really hard to find.