Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Members..Introduce yourself

Hero1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm a new member, I introduce myself... ^^

My name is Manuel, I'm 19 yearz old 'n I live in the greatest and largest city in Germany, BERLIN :thumb:

I like soccer (Hertha BSC Berlin), Basketball (Philadelphia 76ers, Allen Iverson), music of course (Hip Hop, R'n'B, Reggae, Soul), chillin' with friends, go out, watch TV, hang out in the internet... yeah, and sleepin' and eatin' are also very important! ^^

I found this place when I was looking for some information about the new album... first I found the website (jazzyjefffreshprince.com) and then I looked into the Forum and after a few days I thought: "Ah, f**k it, I'm gonna register now!" ^^

Although I found this place that late I'm a big Will-Fan for years... I love his music and also his films! My first CD was "Big Willie Style"... while the JJ+FP Times a was a little bit too young and not so much into music as I am today! Now I got (of course) all of Will's CDs, including the original Version of "Rock The House" which is really hard to get here in Germany! I bought it on eBay for at least 30 Euros...

Yes, I think that's enough for the time... y'all say welcome, I say thx!!! ^^

• Members

Yo. How y'all doin? I'd like to take this to introduce myself. I'm known simply as EBrew. I'm an 18 year old freshman at California State University, Fresno. I'm a full time student and a part time rapper. I rap in the style of Slick Rick, with the humor of The Fresh Prince, the social principles of KRS-One, and my raps lack curse words much like Will Smith and Pastor Ma$e. My first exposure to "rap" music was Will Smith's Big Willie Style album. Since then, I have picked up too much of the earliest hip hop as I have been able to. That's about it. I'm sorry it took me so long to find the forums, and I hope I can become a respected member.

"Will Smith don't have to cuss in his raps... and neither do I

Sorry to all m'haters, I wanna say bye

I'll see you later when I hit Billboard's charts

And I push my album, like a bum does carts."

:afro:

EBrew -17-

• Members

Yo Hero, I just have to say that I'm in awe of the site. It's good to find a place where JJFP aren't villified and hated upon. I belong to another rap site (RN.com), and the people over there are way too reluctant to give credit where credit is due. Good lookin' out homie.

Hey welcome y'all, this is a great time for us, I'm glad that y'all are here!

Just welcome everyone to the greatest board on earth along with the board of Aaliyah!!! Also, for sure my fav. celeb with Usher and Will! The loveliest woman in da world, the nicest and most beatiful!!! Just visit the site if u didn't already:

www.aaliyah.com ( in loving memory, r.i.p., love ya aaliyah! )

:sonny: