JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favorite Scene

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

my favorite episode is when will makes up the poet, rapheal de la ghetto. that episode is soo funny.

That is a great episode heres some of my faovirte parts of that

geoffery: Cannons to the left of them Cannons to the right of them :afro:

Will: I just need someone to stand up there and read a poem

Jazz: He has to be able to read?

Will: Will's gettin thanked Wills gettin thanked

The cave scene in the season 3 episode, "Boys in the Woods" is one of my favorites. Will, Carlton and Phil are in the cave, and Carlton relates to the others his observation of the widespread discrimination and truthfully the outright racism the trix bunny recieves at the hands of kids everywhere. "Why couldn't they just give him some cereal?"

The episode where Will pretends Nicky is his son is one of my faves. Everthing about tha episode is just hilarious, from him and Jackie shouting the same thngs at each other, to Carlton walking into the Peacock with a zuccini (sp?) in a baby's bonnet :hilarious: , i laugh all though that no matter how many times i see it!!!

• Members

Phil: I wouldn't expect myself to fit into a pair of pants i wore 24 years ago

Will: Or 24 days ago for that matter

Almost all the REALLY good scenes are in the first season... Jazzys first appearance, Will & Carlton in jail with scary guy singing, Carlton and Will hunting this girl with Girls Aint Nothin But Trouble being played in the background (what is that epsiode called?) and the Raphael Delaghetto scenes... pure quality.

• Members

Oh my God i luv the scene when Will and Carlton are banged up in prison and that prisinor sings to them and they are like OH MY GOD!!

ahahahahahah where wills got the one lensed glasses on during the confession

hilarious

The scene where Will is talking about the fact he doesnt need his farther, then he says something along the lines of 'why doesn't he want me', uncle phil then hugs him, credits roll.

You know what one i mean? :confused3:

Anywho, i think that scene showed that Will can act and that he's not just a 'funny' guy'