JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EMINEM FANS IN ITALY

I saw the em message board in italy and I found a lot of eminem's fans that respect totally Will as Rapper. They discussed bout he is a legend in hip hop, his partner jazzy and new album... They said new album is better than encore and it's incredible hearing that by a fan of eminem!!!! they liked mr nice guy, tell me why and I wish I made that.... only one bad thing: one a*****e said he used ghostwriters for his albums... but People didn't give a ****.. I'm very happy seeing people like WILL!!! HE'S simply the best :thumb:

I saw the em message board in italy and I found a lot of eminem's fans that respect totally Will as Rapper. They discussed bout he is a legend in hip hop, his partner jazzy and new album... They said new album is better than encore and it's incredible hearing that by a fan of eminem!!!! they liked mr nice guy, tell me why and I wish I made that.... only one bad thing: one a*****e said he used ghostwriters for his albums... but People didn't give a ****.. I'm very happy seeing people like WILL!!! HE'S simply the best :thumb:

Haha that's great man, thx for that!!! :thumb:

• Members

i found this on and em forum

Will Smith TAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHT Eminem how to rap. Will Smith made rap available to white people like Eminem with his comical approach. Will Smith's tracks got bit by the early Eminem. Eminem's only had one film, and that was wack. Too many of you ****ers decided you wanted to rap as a result of it and none of you are resulting to anything.

Will Smith is greater than Eminem in so many ways. Oscars going to African Americans is a lot rarer than to white people, whilst on another note, people were shocked Eminem could play the part of ...himself... in a film :O? Wow what a talent to have. Will Smith's not 'excelled' himself in years because he's consistantly great. Will Smith is powerful enough to turn down the greatest film opportunities because he has better things to do with his time (e.g. Matrix, which he felt wasn't worth the effort and spent his time with his family instead).

i bought encore a couple of months ago, ive only listened 2 it twice and i got bored of it and i listen to lost and found like 5 times a day and its still very gud

Yeah exactly! I also listen to it everyday and maybe not just one time, sometimes maybe about 2 or more!!! And it's still awesome like when I heard it the first time! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i found this on and em forum

Will Smith TAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHT Eminem how to rap. Will Smith made rap available to white people like Eminem with his comical approach. Will Smith's tracks got bit by the early Eminem. Eminem's only had one film, and that was wack. Too many of you ****ers decided you wanted to rap as a result of it and none of you are resulting to anything.

Will Smith is greater than Eminem in so many ways. Oscars going to African Americans is a lot rarer than to white people, whilst on another note, people were shocked Eminem could play the part of ...himself... in a film :O? Wow what a talent to have. Will Smith's not 'excelled' himself in years because he's consistantly great. Will Smith is powerful enough to turn down the greatest film opportunities because he has better things to do with his time (e.g. Matrix, which he felt wasn't worth the effort and spent his time with his family instead).

Ha! That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Great that some guys there know that Will is betta than EM!!!!!!! And about the last sentence - yeah Will spend some time with his family, Jada was in the movie! And she was great as Niobe!!! :thumb:

and sayin that it took will 5 yrs 2 get em bk if im not mistaken he said "all u rappers yellin bout who u put in a herse do me 1 favour write 1 verse without a curse" and will has better things 2 do than bother with em

Yes and also Will said 5 years ago that maybe sometime he will respond to him, so maybe in about 5 years! And what did he do? What happened? He responded!!! Hahaha great... :hilarious: