JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

news from Spain

• Members

The biggest megastore in spain said in its review (a lil bit short)...

A polifacetic man, funny, totally recognizable and, above all, an enormous professional. Will Smith returns to the musical scene with a disk of rap, the first thing that knew to do with barely 15 years and the music that has accompanied him in all its career. Counts on the contributions of artists as Robin Thicke or Snoop Dogg.

The album actually came out March 28th, the same day as UK. NO bonus trax tho

A well known magazine and TV Channel (Los 40 principales) also said

The rapper and actor Will Smith has requested, according to Contactmusic.com, to their fans female to stop asking him that they sign them in the chests. The case is that in its last movie, Hitch interprets the role of a loving counselor for boys in order to converting al timid more closed in an authentic one casanova. Something it should have been hit him so that, before the harassment of the females, have had that to ask this. By Nacho Herrero /los40.com Madrid (04/03/2005)

Of good insurance that more than one would give everything that considers to be in the skin of the interpreter of Men in black (1997). At any rate, Smith has placed as pretext to this petition the fact that to him "would not like to see in television like to my girl they sign him in the breasts. So I am not going to do it again".

All seems to indicate that the rapper, that is on the verge of finishing its new album, is confused since less than one month ago declared that would like to deceive its woman if she gave him permission. The opportunity they have been painted it bald but the one that was a Prince of Bel-Air is not found to flavor with this situation. The fans will have to think about a new zone in which will be willing to leave its sign...

A little bit confusing article :confused3: but i supouse its true.

and sorry for the writting, i was translating..

Edited by kikflip